Walk around more

TinPan

I like how everyone is sharing pics with a ton of people walking with them.

Try to walk alone on the peak time 😄👇🏼

4 hours ago, BINGBONGGHOST said:

I am the ultimate walkerer.

https://streamable.com/qrn8d4

Walk more, even if someone in socks an' sandals caves your skull in.

I'm really enjoying walking myself.

I encourage you all to do that more. It makes server more alive.

Edited by Shvag

Yes! If you're worried about ditching the car you can make an intermediate step:  buy a bicycle and just have a slow cycle around (not zooming around like a loon doing jumps).  Also you can make robberies  more entertaining for yourself by depositing your cash into the bank, leave the gun at home.  It's great being robbed when you only have $150 on you and an orange juice.  The play to win robbers go into /b in disbelief that this is all somebody would have 😄  Still, you might lose your phone and contacts, though.

• Upvote 1

Honestly, one of the easiest way that muggings can be combatted aside from personal measures is to do what some SD and PD officers have started doing by actually walking beats as opposed to sitting in patrol cars waiting for 911 calls. If SD and PD themselves walked around a beat in duos like some from both sides have started doing occasionally, I can guarantee that you’ll see both a decrease in muggings in the areas that foot patrols take place in as well as an increase in overall activity from those who do walk around.

Robberies aside though, it’s nice to see that a lot of people are onboard with simply ditching their cars from time to time and walking about during the day. There’s plenty of interesting and engaging outdoor parts of the whole map that go underused & could easily gain activity at if more people took the chance to just walk around or hang out at said places.

4 hours ago, Paenymion said:

Yes! If you're worried about ditching the car you can make an intermediate step:  buy a bicycle and just have a slow cycle around (not zooming around like a loon doing jumps).  Also you can make robberies  more entertaining for yourself by depositing your cash into the bank, leave the gun at home.  It's great being robbed when you only have $150 on you and an orange juice.  The play to win robbers go into /b in disbelief that this is all somebody would have 😄  Still, you might lose your phone and contacts, though.

THIS! Why would you even carry big amounts of cash around, then normal people simply DON'T carry guns around when they go to a bar or a club. Or even when they go for a walk.

10 hours ago, Engelbert said:

THIS! Why would you even carry big amounts of cash around, then normal people simply DON'T carry guns around when they go to a bar or a club. Or even when they go for a walk.

Not only that, who drives their car to a club instead of just walking or getting a taxi there? Literally, unless your a designated driver; I don't think I've seen a single person ever do that. Yet there's typically a huge row of cars outside of every bar and nightclub like they're grocery stores.

Understandable if the bar's miles away across the map, but when the bar's in the city; the more realistic thing would be to just get a cab from place to place. Or, even better; just walk home drunk with your friends from place to place.

• Wuhtah locked this topic