Remove hunting rifle damage limit

Darcin

The entire reason as to why the rifles' damage is lower is to deter the need to rob rifles off of people. Soon, people will realize that it's pointless to rob a rifle as it does minimal damage. Simply report those that conduct these unrealistic robberies... they'll get banned.

13 hours ago, Valkyria said:

The same road trip banger crew will roll up four deep and scoop up a rifle regardless.

People aren't as dumb as other may think and they would adapt to this. 1 on 1? Drugs. Otherwise? Hunt as a pack, baby.

R.E. realism: You can't really say that rifle damage is unrealistic and needs to be better...

...and then you suggest that criminals cannot use this hard hitting rifle because uhhhh OOC rules? How is that realistic?

Nyet.

Rifle is fine.

I agree

v2dS4yj.png

• Upvote 1

Hell no. Gang bangers are already buy hunting rifles to shoot at their enemies and post videos of it in all of their Discords for clout and giggles. The idea of ''buffing'' the hunting rifle's damage on players is stupid simply because it's never intended to be used against people in the first place. If people are robbing you as you're hunting you're encouraged to report it in-game as it's a roleplay quality concern.

If you want people to actually be scared of you then do something to impose that fear ICly, buffing a weapon to scare off robbers and instead of opening another can of worms will only lead to further problems.

• Thanks 1
9 hours ago, Engelbert said:

Oh there was, they even made a vid about it.

I'm not entirely against it but it shouldn't happen often like at all. I understand there has to be some sort of fun aspect to illegal RP and if someone wants to use it on a very rare occasion, sure. But I'd hate to see people who hunt get robbed constantly, people getting smoked by snipers all the time etc. A good regulation on using it should be only with a very valid reason. 

• Wuhtah locked this topic