On 4/29/2021 at 10:35 PM, MCB666 said:

lfvWV19.png

We are currently looking for characters, willing to roleplay as a bulldog gang member!

(X) Any ethnic group can join although Mexican-Americans are the primary ethnic group in this faction.

(x) Must refrain from rulebreaking & trolling at all costs, it's not tolerated under any circumstance.

(x) Teenage & young Adults is the majority age group of this faction, thus characters willing to join should be around that age group.

If you'd like to join! Contact @MCB666 via forums or simply join our discord! and set your character name as well.

DISCORD > https://discord.gg/krWVnDxK3u

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Super sad to hear that my boy @Asian Tommy was removed from the faction after showing monumental roleplay ability by choosing to properly RP fear in the face of death. If that's not the type of roleplay quality you're going for, I don't see this faction lasting very long. But good luck.

Justin Tham is singlehandedly one of the best illegal roleplayers I've had the privilege of roleplaying with. Super sad to hear he's been kicked but hey! Another man's "trash" is another man's treasure. 🙂 (See you soon @Asian Tommy!) A proper fear rp'er, someone who bargained all their chips the best they could. I really cannot give this guy any doubt, NOTHING in my mind that suggests a negative role-playing experience. What an absolute fucking beauty of a roleplayer and someone everyone should look up to.