What kind of new / niche Roleplay do you want to see?

Lurleen

Poll  

174 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Poverty, homeless RP were always an option to create really interesting and unique situations and devs but I'd really love to see a well organized sport roleplay event, be it a marathon, a cage fight or even fishing I'm all about it!

On 4/19/2021 at 7:27 PM, Protheus said:

Davis Fire Station would instantly become a regular customer!

I personally love browsing Facebrowser and seeing some of the amazing sets people put together. I think a fashion industry or more events for models would be interesting to see, and I really don't see a problem with getting more models on the server. I think it could lead to really interesting roleplay.

That would be great if people actually had base knowledge of the fashion industry. I've never seen a single person in GTAW's history portraying the modeling industry accurately.

I personally would love to see more people portraying hobos or tweakers, would help with the demand for hard drugs + help with immersion and variety of characters in low income areas.

• Applaud 1
19 hours ago, ChromaticDeath said:

Charity riding club, All-black MC or a Gay MC. Every MC on the server atm feels exactly the same. Bunch of strong dudes with women with property patches on running a bar and selling dope or guns. That's not a jab at MCs at all, just fax. Could be interesting dynamically.

Become more involved in our RP then, as this isn't always what happens. We've had multiple rides and such, even have a funeral ride coming up and then a poker run.

• Upvote 1
15 minutes ago, RoseCross said:

I would love to see some kind of cult like faction, crazy leader who is a great speaker involved in all types of crazy things.

Would be cool to see except people don't take ever take it seriously or take it too far. Would love to see someone who has the chops to do it right, but I haven't seen it yet.

• Upvote 1
12 hours ago, Barbie said:

That would be great if people actually had base knowledge of the fashion industry. I've never seen a single person in GTAW's history portraying the modeling industry accurately.

I personally would love to see more people portraying hobos or tweakers, would help with the demand for hard drugs + help with immersion and variety of characters in low income areas.

Oh, for sure. I'd like to see people who actually do their research and  act accordingly if we ever did get a fashion industry.

12 hours ago, Barbie said:

Good luck playing a white hobo in a low income area filled with racist gangs.

• Wuhtah locked this topic