What kind of new / niche Roleplay do you want to see?

Lurleen

Poll  

174 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'd like to see more from "supplier" businesses myself. Perhaps splitting up components into "types" (this would need some balance, unsure how possible it would be.)

Open up larger factories, the lumber yard, the port (thinking hauling, the port is active as it is).

One example. Lumber yard opens up and inspires some people to open businesses that directly work with that. Carpenters for example, then people could purchase furniture or wooden siding for their home or whatever it might be.

Potentially there can be a surge in beach RP, I've been seeing more events at the beaches, which is delighting to see. Apart from that, I'd also would like to see more marine RP. Both can give a boost to tourism RP.

13 hours ago, Lomadias said:

I'd like to see more from "supplier" businesses myself. Perhaps splitting up components into "types" (this would need some balance, unsure how possible it would be.)

Open up larger factories, the lumber yard, the port (thinking hauling, the port is active as it is).

One example. Lumber yard opens up and inspires some people to open businesses that directly work with that. Carpenters for example, then people could purchase furniture or wooden siding for their home or whatever it might be.

This would be great. Illegal suppliers getting gun shipments via boat or plane, having to transport it to a safe place at risk. Legal suppliers being divided into different categories: food businesses getting supplies from the Cluckin Bell factory and the farms, hardware stores from the factories, and people working in those areas. These types of businesses could allow for new avenues of RP, both for workers, and embezzling managers exploring new illegal avenues. 

4 hours ago, Hugh-Gi-Oh said:

This would be great. Illegal suppliers getting gun shipments via boat or plane, having to transport it to a safe place at risk. Legal suppliers being divided into different categories: food businesses getting supplies from the Cluckin Bell factory and the farms, hardware stores from the factories, and people working in those areas. These types of businesses could allow for new avenues of RP, both for workers, and embezzling managers exploring new illegal avenues. 

Now that I think about it. Where are the fast food restaurants?

33 minutes ago, KingstonThaIII said:

Now that I think about it. Where are the fast food restaurants?

They’re around, but understandably; not too many people are interested in roleplaying a fast food restaurant worker. Especially those that probably work 9 - 5 themselves in that kind of job.

Though I would personally love to see stuff more akin to food delivery drivers though; uniformed riders on brightly-coloured company mopeds delivering pizzas after orders are made over the phone.

1 hour ago, TinPan said:

They’re around, but understandably; not too many people are interested in roleplaying a fast food restaurant worker. Especially those that probably work 9 - 5 themselves in that kind of job.

Though I would personally love to see stuff more akin to food delivery drivers though; uniformed riders on brightly-coloured company mopeds delivering pizzas after orders are made over the phone.

Davis Fire Station would instantly become a regular customer!

I personally love browsing Facebrowser and seeing some of the amazing sets people put together. I think a fashion industry or more events for models would be interesting to see, and I really don't see a problem with getting more models on the server. I think it could lead to really interesting roleplay.

Edited by Protheus
On 4/17/2021 at 7:20 AM, Engelbert said:

Well for starters, drug dealers for higher class, people actually interested in making money, with manners and smart enough not to rob their clients. Someone who doesn't sell on the street, but strictly "being" referred only for example. You get the gist.

This can not be stated enough. Such a novel thought. Selling drugs or weapons without the plan of scamming or robbing them afterwards lol.

• Upvote 1
  • Wuhtah locked this topic