What kind of new / niche Roleplay do you want to see?

Lurleen

Poll  

174 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 hours ago, Westen said:

This is a character I've wanted to do for the longest time.

At one point I had the character made, but never actually did anything with it - the issue here is that you'd need script support for /helpup or /revive for the gunshot wounds as it is incredibly easy to get put into the injured state.

I think if a small few people put their minds to it with a nice thread, the community would lap that shit up. It's something that I find incredibly interesting and until it was brought to my attention yesterday I completely forgot that us criminals don't exactly roleplay our injuries to the extent we should!

8 hours ago, mattmocz said:

Rod & Gun Club

That's gonna be a tough one. The hunting law bill was rewritten to be even half way realistic and for some strange reason they're voting no on it.

So you won't be able to do anything in close proximity of anyone else without getting a ticket and possibly getting put on "tHe HuNtErS bLAcKlIsT"
which doesn't actually exist.

But yes, in the event that it was every handled realistically, I would like to see something like that too.

18 minutes ago, SaintBatemanofWallStreet said:

That's gonna be a tough one. The hunting law bill was rewritten to be even half way realistic and for some strange reason they're voting no on it.

So you won't be able to do anything in close proximity of anyone else without getting a ticket and possibly getting put on "tHe HuNtErS bLAcKlIsT"
which doesn't actually exist.

But yes, in the event that it was every handled realistically, I would like to see something like that too.

it exists irl man....... im on it...........

I'm actually working on the TV & Film stuff but you know especially with this sort of thing it's gonna take time until we see a variety of TV shows and movies start to get released. There are people who think I should not bother making actual content and just RP making movies and film. But if the whole "fame" thing is gonna work on any level in the far future and our production company to survive long term then we need real content people can sit through and hopefully enjoy and that content some how has to make us at least a small profit (More than possible despite past groups of this niche struggling on that part) I've read some places in the forums some people run their companies OOC at a loss, I've seen some movie niche groups in the past do that too but it's not a plan for running any company long term. 
So at the moment not only have we been trying to work on getting some things that'll help us survive long term and make profit on our content easier and lots of secret plans in operation that'll do wonders for the Movie niche on the server and our company! We've also at the moment been working on smaller things like advertisements, motion comics, "Facebrowser shorts" to build a little bit of capital, and learn some things we'll need for bigger projects. 
We do even have a TV show already Called Car Talk With Humad. But for now (For now... Hint) we have to release it as a Webseries because there aren't really any platforms for TV OOCly that I can see at the moment anyway. There is the /joinnews for LSNN but on top of not having access to that because we're creating real video content (I'm sure we could do other things with access to a thing like /joinnews) so it's not really fit for our content anyway. But we have plans. 

And I'll try to keep this short because my post is kinda long as it is. But I think Fame is completely possible it's just not gonna happen in mere months. On Missy Oswald I wouldn't full heartedly say I'm "celebrity famous" but at max 1 or 2 people a week might not know my name or who I am when they meet me and although I do forget meeting a lot of people these people are usually meeting me for the first time, the ones who already know who I am, they've just heard what I do and who I am or they've enjoyed something I've been involved in or use the Cinema a lot. Makes me feel at least a little famous and at least very well known. I expect if the movie and TV niche kicks of long term and builds up enough to the point characters can RP actors and have enough work to only RP their job being an actor then eventually a few more recurring actors I'm sure will over time build fame.

Edited by Rafiki

It'd be really nice to see some more RP around the pier where the roller coaster and ferris wheel are. Perhaps a few people manning snack stands or even rping buying a ticket to ride the ferris wheel or something, it feels so weird that there's no one ever there.

• Wuhtah locked this topic