What kind of new / niche Roleplay do you want to see?

Lurleen

Poll  

174 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Most people would agree that official factions offer the best opportunities for roleplay, they are basically related to LEO factions, medicine RP, Gangs, Criminal Organization, Government, journalism and University. Other people have also started different types of roleplay as civilians, adding variety to LS. If you had to choose some of these niche or even new roleplays to organize a long lasting official faction, what would it be and why?

Credits to Callisto#6055 / @mah1na for this as they approached me to question said RP.

illegitimate medical roleplay (unsure if there is any on the server) a person/place for illegal roleplayers to get their gunshots/injuries treated when they wouldn't like to go official with it.

More religious roleplay and no I don't mean starting your own religion in the desert. @Adv has done a ton of great work but it's a type of roleplay that needs more then one dedicated character. I'd love to see more priests and clergymen operating around the map. It opens whole other avenues for character development and RP that people otherwise would just NPC because of how much effort it would take them. Things like weddings, funerals, baptisms and confession. All things that would create incredibly amounts of character development but are frankly either not possible or extremely hard to do on the server without proper supporting characters. 

• Upvote 5
2 minutes ago, Henning said:

More religious roleplay and no I don't mean starting your own religion in the desert. @Adv has done a ton of great work but it's a type of roleplay that needs more then one dedicated character. I'd love to see more priests and clergymen operating around the map. It opens whole other avenues for character development and RP that people otherwise would just NPC because of how much effort it would take them. Things like weddings, funerals, baptisms and confession. All things that would create incredibly amounts of character development but are frankly either not possible or extremely hard to do on the server without proper supporting characters. 

Yes this. I would like to see weekly or daily mass. I've been RPing my character just going to church every Sunday. Would be neat to actually go to the church.

6 minutes ago, Henning said:

3 minutes ago, SaintBatemanofWallStreet said:

Yes this. I would like to see weekly or daily mass. I've been RPing my character just going to church every Sunday. Would be neat to actually go to the church.

Appreciate both of these comments -- Its a very niche area of roleplay unfortunately, and - whereas people attend, finding people to help lead and develop characters that run the show is hard. 

I absolutely love being involved in it! I just can't always commit to a weekly sunday. 

• Upvote 1
9 hours ago, Yoak said:

Credits to Callisto#6055 / @mah1na for this as they approached me to question said RP.

illegitimate medical roleplay (unsure if there is any on the server) a person/place for illegal roleplayers to get their gunshots/injuries treated when they wouldn't like to go official with it.

This is a character I've wanted to do for the longest time.

At one point I had the character made, but never actually did anything with it - the issue here is that you'd need script support for /helpup or /revive for the gunshot wounds as it is incredibly easy to get put into the injured state.

• Thanks 1

I’d love there to be some sort of fame value in GTAW, it’d make majority of the poll options a viable thing to take up. At the moment though, everyone acts like a celebrity, and with the help of paying real money for social media verification, it’s voids any importance.

• Wuhtah locked this topic