[LSNN] Gruppe Six CEO Clifford Hunter: "There are a lot of difficulties in the security business."

Ace_

5yHwzO3.png

Y8l4IDT.png

Gruppe Six CEO Clifford Hunter: "There are a lot of difficulties in the security business."

BY DENNIS SIDWELL

Los Santos, SA - On the 16th of April, 2021, the LSNN team conducted an interview with Gruppe Six CEO Clifford Hunter. This is the written version of the interview which was held on air, in the LSNN studio.

VHvu5IF.png

Clifford Hunter and Dennis Sidwell in the studio

Dennis Sidwell: Mister Hunter, welcome to the studio.

Clifford Hunter: Hello there, Sidwell. And to everyone who's watching right now.

Dennis Sidwell: Mister Hunter, before we talk about work related things, allow me to ask you, who is Clifford Hunter privately? What are your hobbies?

Clifford Hunter: I go fishing often, hunting as well. I prefer the county overall, it makes me more relaxed.

Dennis Sidwell: Tell me about your internal progress in Gruppe Six. How did you manage to achieve the CEO position? Furthermore, what made you become involved with a security company?

Clifford Hunter: I was in Gruppe Six in another State and transferred over, as the position vacancy was open. I applied and moved over here last year. I've been a cash in transit manager in Oklahoma before that, still within Gruppe Six.

Dennis Sidwell: Tell us about Gruppe Six. What can be viewed as the company's mark?

Clifford Hunter: Security. Pretty much. Sounds bland, but it is what we're most famous for. We offer alarm response, cash in transit and 24/7 coverage. We've got class of equipment that we possess and use. 

Dennis Sidwell: Have you ever been guarding a famous person?

Clifford Hunter: We've been the go-to security choice of the LS Government before the State Security Department was established, so our company has been guarding the most well-known people in our state till recently. The State Security Department within the Government was recently, few months ago, introduced. That's when they took over securing the government officials on an official work basis, which replaced us. We still secure some government officials however, on a private basis.

Dennis Sidwell: Have you ever been out on the field, personally?

Clifford Hunter: I have, yeah. And I still do. I need to make sure that everything is running smooth out there. I mainly manage from the office, however there are times when I am needed on location.

Dennis Sidwell: Can you tell us about an interesting situation that has happened at work, on the field?

Clifford Hunter: Oh there are lots, though I'm a bit limited on what I can say, due to the fact we all service our clients privately and they may not be too fond of having their situations shared. But what I can tell you is - once a person tried to steal the food truck in one of the government's food-out meets at Mirror Park. I'm still to this date unsure of why the person wanted to drive one so much, but needless to say, he was arrested.

Dennis Sidwell: Have you ever faced any work related difficulties? I'd assume such a position in a security company brings great things, but also issues.

Clifford Hunter: Oh I can speak on this topic a lot. There are a lot of difficulties. It's the security business, after all. We're in a little bit of an odd spot between law enforcement and citizens. We fill this gap of service requests, that people may need. We have to change our style for every client request, and that's not always in our favor. Issues are tend to happen in the security business. You step in to a lot of other people's business and sometimes they're not too happy about it, but it's what you have to do, in order to  fulfil a person's request. And well, after all, the core of our business is prevention. And sometimes prevention doesn't work out as planned and well, you'll have to resort to the next step, which is not always liked by everyone. After all, we're there to protect and as our slogan says, 'Put U in Secure'. Even if that means interrupting someone else.

Dennis Sidwell: Without going into too much details regarding a person's safety, what are some of the basic duties when it comes to protect a person? Do you accompany the person everywhere 24/7?

Clifford Hunter: Depends on the client's needs really. We're a really flexible company and can accomodate to their requests. We usually get booked for an event or for an important meeting, since having a guard dispatched to someone 24/7 is quite expensive. Therefore people prefer to book us for a few hours only while they need us. Of course, if someone needs us to secure them around bodyguard-like 24/7? Not an issue, as long as they got the funds to support it. 

Dennis Sidwell: Since you're famous yourself, do you have Gruppe Six security team?

Clifford Hunter: You know, Dennis, recently there were some news shared about me, fake ones, of course. It included, let me quote - "Clifford Hunter, CEO of Gruppe Six arrived on scene in a motorcade with 3 vapid torrence along with his limousine as a primary vehicle". But no, that's not really how it is. I don't have a limousine, nor a motorcade, nor do I have guards walking with me. I feel pretty confident with my position in this State and I do not currently feel the need to have bodyguards myself.

Dennis Sidwell: As an individual who has a license to carry a firearm, what's your view on open carry?

Clifford Hunter: I support it. But not in the city. The current law is totally fine. Open carrying in the county, yes, of course. People, like me, go hunting. Training, going to the county range and so on. Why control all of the weapon carrying related to it, rather than just let the people open carry? This way law enforcement can focus on actual, serious crimes, rather than focusing on why a PF holder is carrying his rifle in his car, and having to make him explain where he's going. Of course, we do not hunt in the city, and law enforcement is much quicker to respond here in Los Santos rather than in the county. Therefore indeed, I stand by the current law. Open carry in the county? Sure. 

Dennis Sidwell: Mister Hunter, thank you for coming down to the LSNN studio. It has been a pleasure.

Clifford Hunter: Pleasure talking, Dennis!

Y8l4IDT.png

MSTcB4b.jpg

> Comments are enabled

Username: 

Comment:

Edited by YB

Username: DirtDiver545

Comment: Their hardest objective so far is growing a single brain cell among the dozens of people in their staff. Buying a gun without a license, shooting someone in the dick when they come after you AND going to jail is still a better alternative than trusting your security and well-being to a bunch of LSPD dropouts with bloused boots.

**No VPN detected. This commentary's brought to you by a person living in Fulton County, Georgia. The state, obviously.**

Username: ArantzazuVasquez

Comment: Security business is fucked because of your weak ass employees doing fuck all for three grand a fucking hour, that's earning less than a cashier for twice as much risk and they do it happily because it is the only way to work anywhere in this city since your fucked up contracts gobble up every single avenue that doesn't give a shit about quality.
Your firm has been a joke since before the days of Executive Security and it won't ever change.

• Upvote 1