/anchor for bikes. Fix the floating/fallen bikes.

eastbull

On 4/29/2021 at 8:32 PM, St3fan[NL] said:

/anchor literally freezes the boat. If we do that to bikes and people drive into them they will literally drive into a wall because the bike would not move. So this is no fix for that.

This is good it forces people to actually roleplay hitting bikes. You regularly see people ram 4-10 bikes on the server in a row. Each one of those bikes will be around 180kg-300kg (as they are usually baggers, choppers etc). You hit that many of them? Your basically hitting another car. Currnetly you see people ram 8 of them and drive off like their vehicle isn't damaged etc. If the game treats it as a brick rule it forces them to RP and people's who bike got hit as well to RP it.

Edited by Hawken/Moscropp
  • Upvote 1

Could be nice, +1 🙂 

The opposite problems also happens: if I walk too close to a bike domino, they all fall down as if the mere brush of the air I displaced was enough to cause a disaster... then I have to explain I haven't even gotten REMOTELY CLOSE to them, but everyone's like /b we know you knocked them with your car because you drive like an idiot, take it IC!!! 

Anything to solve this is welcome for me lol

• Red. locked this topic