Two factions, SAME CHARACTER

I support, you can have an ULSA student who works part time at another legal faction, or hangs out with a MC as a hobby. You shouldnt be able to be in 2 illegal factions at the same time, and if you are in 2 legal factions, ypu would only get paychecks from one of them.

On 4/22/2021 at 10:04 PM, Lurleen said:

I support, you can have an ULSA student who works part time at another legal faction, or hangs out with a MC as a hobby. You shouldnt be able to be in 2 illegal factions at the same time, and if you are in 2 legal factions, ypu would only get paychecks from one of them.

That's the idea!

On 4/24/2021 at 11:59 PM, Pie said:

i can see this working out, but it'll be effy if abused, im sure they'll have clear guidelines as to what not to abuse, but big +1 from me, will definitely open up way more avenues for roleplay

That's the thing

- You can only collect paycheck from one of the two factions, yoi decide which (if both provide paycheck)

- Legal factions already have their anti-corruption OOC rules

I don't see any other abuse possible NGL.

On 5/5/2021 at 1:49 PM, mj2002 said:

This is basically the problem.

I know it's big work, but other big things have happened in the server that required a lot of work.

The thing is that, after all the work that has been put on the Legal Factions side of things, streamlining characters to be "either legal, or illegal" is basically throwing away a good part of that work.

If characters could have their job in a legal faction, while doing their illegal stuff, it would make way more sense, characters would be more realistic, they would take more care not to be arrested so to not lose their jobs.

Moreover, with the incoming economy change, characters should have a realistic source of income other than their illegal activities, or everything is gonna look stupid and obvious. The jobs with the best RP are in legal factions.

The change is necessary, and its worth it.

Edited by Kappaurel