[LSNN] Levan "Lion" Botkoveli wins Fight Night at The Rockford Dome

LSNN

5yHwzO3.png

Y8l4IDT.png

Levan "Lion" Botkoveli wins Fight Night at The Rockford Dome

BY LSNN

Los Santos, SA - On the 15th of April, 2021, at 8 pm, The Rockford Dome hosted a MMA fight night consisted of several fighters in top performance. The audience was cheering for their favourite fighters, with barely any space left out for spectators, as MMA fans occupied The Dome. The fight of the night was between Sala "The Maestro" Bolo and Levan "Lion" Botkoveli.

EWl8I1X.png

Sala Bolo (left), Levan Botkoveli (right)

The atmosphere during the match of the night was tense. Fans were cheering for Mr. Bolo and Mr. Botkoveli. No one could predict the result, until the very end of the match. And then, all of sudden, Botkoveli threw the final punch and left the cage as the winner of the fight night. Meanwhile, host Frank Palma was commenting the match along with retired professional boxer Angelo Sisca. 

"Ho! Down goes the Maestro", said Mr. Palma, the fight night's host.

"He's a little wobbly, give him a couple of seconds. Cold water and he's okay to go", added Mr. Sisca. 

When asked why did he decide to quit boxing, Sisca replied:

"I broke my nose three times when I was nineteen. I had to quit. I said to my manager, you got to fix my nose. You got to pay for the surgery, front it. He said no. That was the end of it. I got breathing problems now", said Mr. Sisca in a statement for the LSNN.

YC9HV7d.png

Frank Palma (left), Angelo Sisca (right)

"First of all I want to shoutout our gym which is South Central Boxing Gym. I invite everyone to come to our gym and train with us. It is a gym of future champions. And yeah, I'm feeling really great! People can call it easy fight, but it was a tough fight. I don't care who's going to be the next opponent. I'm the Lion. Step over and show yourself", said Mr. Botkoveli in a statement for the LSNN.

Botkoveli was surrounded by his friends and fans, who were visibly happy about his success. All of sudden, everything was covered in champagne, along with one of the LSNN cameras! The audience began leaving The Dome as the event ended, while some of them stayed to have a chat with their favourite fighters. 

Y8l4IDT.png

MSTcB4b.jpg

> Comments are enabled

Username: 

Comment:

Edited by LSNN
  • Upvote 4
  • Applaud 2

Username: Novichok

Comment: Davai brat Levan Botkoveli paehali, ty krutoy pacanchik, davai ubit vse petukhi!
**Video is dropped below how Levan's fans in Georgia celebrate his victory, shouting his name and lighting the air with AK-47 automatics**

Edited by Рэкетир
  • Upvote 4