Fix /greet

Short description: Pretty self explanatory. There is a command which is there but I have never seen it work

Detailed description: There is a command which is here which is /greet and gives you a possibility to greet people in a certain way like with a handshake, kiss, hug and stuff. That command has been in there since I can remember but I have never seen it work. Maybe with 1.1 it could be fixed?

Commands to add: It's already there. 

Items to add: None

How would your suggestion improve the server? 

Would make it quite cool and interactive looking when an anim is applied. Looks a bit more "alive" than just 2 people standing there facing each other not doing much. 

Additional information:

• Upvote 3

They could add joined animations between characters that sync altogether - handshakes, hugs, etc - it's very much possible but animations are incredibly overlooked by the devs unless they're wanting a fresh batch of ERP anims for their own RP.

Might have a look through the animations and see what can be salvaged, post them in here or something. 

1 hour ago, BINGBONGGHOST said:

They could add joined animations between characters that sync altogether - handshakes, hugs, etc - it's very much possible but animations are incredibly overlooked by the devs unless they're wanting a fresh batch of ERP anims for their own RP.

Might have a look through the animations and see what can be salvaged, post them in here or something. 

• mj2002 locked this topic