Getting "corrupt game data" message after installing mods?

Jigen

Hey guys! 😁
Maybe this one isn't the best place to ask but I didn't find any topics related to problems like this.
So the  thing is that I saw the update about modding etc so I was like yeah, I'll give it a try due I have the Epic Games Store version which was pretty difficult to run with mods -atleast for me. So I gave up on mods before the whole update but since Rage got updated I only installed a few clothing mods to my user_resources folder and didn't change any of my main game files but I'm still getting this corrupt game data message. Ofc it works without mods.

Where did I go wrong? lol I was so happy that I can finally mod my game but it turned out it's a failure again.
unknown.png

Edited by Jigen

ERR_GEN_IINVALID means you have corrupted game data. As openIV / ASI files assosciate themselves with your game data without your knowledge, the deletion of the files deleted integral files as well. The way I see it, you have two options.

1) Open up your ASI manager in openIV and install the ASI Loader and the OpenIV.ASI - Launch your game afterwards.

2) [My reccomendation]. Rather than hotfix the issue, reinstall Grand Theft Auto V after you delete GTA off you computer. Since your RPF Archive master sublist has been corrupted, it's better to load new mod packs in with a fresh install, rather than complete a surgery and find out what the problem is.

I hope this has helped you.

On a personal note, as regarded as I am with fixing RageMP issues, I uninstalled Menyoo, ScriptHook and OpenIV from my computer, they've caused more trouble than it has being a use to me. I do not recommend getting any of these software's, as they are poorly coded and filled with bugs! 

• Upvote 1