Allow furnishing in vehicle interiors

Short description: Allow furnishing in vehicle interiors.

Detailed description: We are currently stuck with pre-made interiors for the tug-boat, marquis and campers. I suggest we allow furnishing in these vehicles (with an exempt of walls to prevent abuse).

Commands to add: N/A

Items to add: N/A

How would your suggestion improve the server? More diversity and purpose in the maritime scene, people could actually go to RP living on boats.

Additional information: 

Edited by ThatDutchPerson
  • Upvote 2
  • ThatDutchPerson changed the title to Allow furnishing in vehicle interiors
38 minutes ago, Syrike said:

This was suggested a while back, pretty sure it's not possible as they're not counted as interiors like houses are. It's just a temporary interior.

Couldn't they be counted as interiors though? I think this would be a great addition.

The same property system could be used and these interiors would be exactly like normal interiors (being teleported into a different dimension on a random patch of water with a pre-made platform or something upon pressing Y).

Just now, Entity said:

Couldn't they be counted as interiors though? I think this would be a great addition.

The same property system could be used and these interiors would be exactly like normal interiors (being teleported into a different dimension on a random patch of water with a pre-made platform or something upon pressing Y).

I'm no dev but from what I know of this they're just random instances created when the interiors are entered, the devs would then need to set it up to create another permanent instance for each and every camper, yacht or tug bought on the server which would create a whole lot more interiors. In short it requires a fair bit of work. But once again I am no dev.

Just now, Syrike said:

I'm no dev but from what I know of this they're just random instances created when the interiors are entered, the devs would then need to set it up to create another permanent instance for each and every camper, yacht or tug bought on the server which would create a whole lot more interiors. In short it requires a fair bit of work. But once again I am no dev.

Yeah, me neither. I am thinking that the same system could be used for boats and planes too instead of temporary interiors - with a slight change regarding the property's entrance (that's a thing already though, only a part of the system would have to be changed). It would, however, make them look much more better and unique.