Add More Boats

We don't need variations in tug boats - and we definitely don't need the waterways to look like the ports of a tax haven.

The little wooden one with the outboard motor looks alright, and the Suntrap at an absolute stretch would fit, but we don't need multiple different variations of million dollar yachts.   

33 minutes ago, Yoak said:

have any of you actually clicked on the link of said suggested boats?

the fact you think something doesnt mean you should enforce it to everyone. I've seen tehse boats in other suggestions too and always supported it. Currently we only have tha Marquis which is a sad attempt of a good boat

7 minutes ago, zaXer. said:

the fact you think something doesnt mean you should enforce it to everyone. I've seen tehse boats in other suggestions too and always supported it. Currently we only have tha Marquis which is a sad attempt of a good boat

Okay but do you expect them to be added to the server? Like people have said. They are VERY expensive and 1 or 2 people in the whole server would be able to realistically afford it.

2 minutes ago, Yoak said:

Okay but do you expect them to be added to the server? Like people have said. They are VERY expensive and 1 or 2 people in the whole server would be able to realistically afford it.

do you really believe that only 1-2 people have wealth close and over 5m? a huge amount of the server is very rich

• Upvote 1
8 minutes ago, Dom. said:

Sea Ray is a real boating company and all of their vehicles you suggested exist in real life. Sorry, bud. If we can't get real cars, you can't get real boats. Simple as.

They were mere exemples, I have no knowledge in IRL boat brands.

There are boats in there too which are not IRL brands or brandless.

Just now, zaXer. said:

do you really believe that only 1-2 people have wealth close and over 5m? a huge amount of the server is very rich

I think the important part is the question of how many of them are actually rich due to actual roleplay and how many of them are rich due to asset chasing. An expensive boat won't do you much good when admins audit you.

1 minute ago, Dom. said:

I think the important part is the question of how many of them are actually rich due to actual roleplay and how many of them are rich due to asset chasing. An expensive boat won't do you much good when admins audit you.

sure, but when yo uhave proper background and none of your 5m+ are created by script grinding, you should be all good.

• Wuhtah locked this topic