Odd lag

zaXer.

Since a few days I've been receiving (and reportedly others) some really strange game freezes. Not a ping lag like a delay, but the game freezes up totally, then releases and continues as normal. IT can either be a short freeze or a really long one (3-4 seconds) before it releases.

This didnt happen before on 1.1, but started maybe 3-ish days ago.

Summations of vehicles and other players within a designated space will create a delay in both game performance, chat loading, etc. 

This is a common 1.1 bug, and Developers will tweak and optimize it in the near future. Mind you, 1.1 is quite new, so there is a lot of work to be done before everything runs as smoothly as it did on 0.3.7

8 hours ago, Geo. said:

Summations of vehicles and other players within a designated space will create a delay in both game performance, chat loading, etc. 

This is a common 1.1 bug, and Developers will tweak and optimize it in the near future. Mind you, 1.1 is quite new, so there is a lot of work to be done before everything runs as smoothly as it did on 0.3.7

My game was running perfect on 1.1, much better than 0.3.7, much less crashes, etc. It happened from a few days ago that some update caused those FPS spikes.

It's not a chat loading issue or anything like that, the game has odd FPS spikes that didnt happen till an update or two ago.

I have been experiencing this too for the past few days, especially in areas where there are lots of vehicles. Another issue that I have been having is a huge delay in people and vehicles appearing on my screen, I am not sure if anyone has been having this issue. They do appear but the delay is significant - if I don't drive with extreme care, I might drive straight through a large scene and never even know it.

One thing I found to increase my FPS is the following. There's a table in the bottom part of the page with some useful settings that can be enabled and disabled in the Nvidia control panel. The scaling + sharpening feature is something I really dig, it makes the game look better too while also increasing FPS. Maybe it helps you guys too.

https://gamersdiscussionhub.com/best-nvidia-control-panel-setting-2020/

• Wuhtah locked this topic