Primary/Secondary Torso IDs with /gloves or /torso command

43 minutes ago, Triple Seven said:

Absolutely, shouldn't even be a question about it, shouldn't be crazy hard to implement either, once the corresponding torso id's are identified correctly.

The developers don't even need to do that. Just leave that up to the users to set their own torso IDs.

1 minute ago, Westen said:

The developers don't even need to do that. Just leave that up to the users to set their own torso IDs.

Surely the script needs to know what torso ID the variant without gloves is? Otherwise for quality of life, I think that should be part of this feature.

Just now, Triple Seven said:

Surely the script needs to know what torso ID the variant without gloves is? Otherwise for quality of life, I think that should be part of this feature.

The whole point of this suggestion is to have 2 torso IDs mapped to a uniform or clothing slot, allowing the player to set their own. Thus, removing the need for any sort of mapping torso IDs with a view to reducing development time drastically.

1 minute ago, Westen said:

The whole point of this suggestion is to have 2 torso IDs mapped to a uniform or clothing slot, allowing the player to set their own. Thus, removing the need for any sort of mapping torso IDs with a view to reducing development time drastically.

That works, still doesn't erase the QoL fix of linking torsos with gloves to the one without. I'd be willing to compile a list at some point to reduce development time needed for it, so it can be a simple /gloves off feature, matching the other features for outfit pieces. Seems more user friendly. Regardless, both options work and I'm fine with either. Definitely support the idea of it.

• 3 months later...