Primary/Secondary Torso IDs with /gloves or /torso command

Short description: Within a uniform or clothing slot, have the ability to set two torsos - your primary torso, and a secondary torso. Have the ability to swap between these two with a command e.g. /gloves.

Detailed description:

Within GTA V, gloves are bound to a torso ID, and each torso ID is different depending on the clothes you wear.

This command would allow you to set torso 1 to be say, 0 (no gloves short sleeve), and torso 2 to be say, 175 (gloves and short sleeve arms).

When you /gloves, it swaps between the two, thereby effectively putting your gloves on and off.

Commands to add:

/torso or some form of /settorso

Items to add:

A new secondary torso field.

How would your suggestion improve the server?

Allowing for two different torso options within the same uniform or outfit slot, meaning you don't have to take up 2 slots for the same outfit.

Additional information:

150% this, yes. As someone who RPs a tattoo artist, I literally use 10 of my 40 outfit slots just for different variations of my character's usual outfits but with the only change being the gloves. While this impresses people (who constantly ask me "how do you put on gloves like that!? What's the command for gloves!?") it sucks to cut down my options so much. I already have to take multiple slots for some outfits to have a jacket on/jacket off variant, having to also accommodate for a gloves on variant is really excessive and unnecessary on an RP server.

I don't know how complicated it is to apply gloves (because they're current seemingly tied to torsos) but it'd be awesome to see this suggestion expanded to make a more in-depth gloves system. If there was a way to buy gloves and to put on/take off gloves similar to how we use masks, it may be possible in the future to have the script respond to whether or not a character is wearing gloves for the purpose of fingerprints, handling sensitive materials, or temperature (picking up hot casings for instance which currently damage you script-wise). It'd also actually create an admin-loggable bit of proof if a player was actually wearing gloves while committing a crime. 

EDIT: I imagine one possible way to work a gloves script is that purchasing gloves works a bit like a hybrid of the accessory system and the outfit system. Gloves would be purchased as an equippable item, and you have to select which torso ID will be used for the gloves when you buy them. You can set them per outfit, or for all outfits. Obviously, if you are not careful with how you set it, your gloves will look goofy with some outfits. if there's no way for the Developers to currently isolate the gloves as their own component separate from torsos, it's just the way we'll have to do it--that users will just have to manually set how their gloves will look on each outfit. 

At least it should be easy enough because there are only like... what. 5-7ish torso variants per each set of gloves? Something like that. 

Edited by Ink

Definitely need something like this. As FD some of us got multiple uniform slots used just for the difference between gloves on and gloves off. This would save slots for both factions and non-factions that can be used for entirely other purposes.