Add the Rumpo Custom to IG dealerships/leases

AlphaBatal

Short description: Add the Rumpo Custom to the server.

Detailed description: Just what's above. Lifted vans are based, having a comfy, large vehicle with some offroad capability is also based with the new hunting update making transporting weapons, equipment, animal cadavers and your mates a necessity.

Commands to add: N/A.

Items to add: N/A.

How would your suggestion improve the server?: It definitely wouldn't harm it; the 4x4 Youga Classic already exists in the lifted van niche, but I believe it wouldn't hurt to expand it. Overlanding expeditions are amazing, vans are amazing and going offroad is amazing. This vehicle gives us all three.

Additional information: N/A.

• 2 weeks later...

It would be amazing to have the Rumpo Custom added, probably one of the better lifted vans, the only problem with it, and the reason it hasn't been added, as I'm sure I remember this being suggested before is the fact that it has bulletproof windows, if I'm not mistaken.

Seeing as people can't even stop themselves from trying to get their hands on a 20 damage weapon just because it has a scope, you see where a problem arises. It's an amazing car, but I think it's a little too strong and some people would just buy it for the protection it provides. If it doesn't have bulletproof windows, I'd love to see this added.

On 4/23/2021 at 2:07 AM, Sammux said:

t would be amazing to have the Rumpo Custom added, probably one of the better lifted vans, the only problem with it, and the reason it hasn't been added, as I'm sure I remember this being suggested before is the fact that it has bulletproof windows, if I'm not mistaken.

Seeing as people can't even stop themselves from trying to get their hands on a 20 damage weapon just because it has a scope, you see where a problem arises. It's an amazing car, but I think it's a little too strong and some people would just buy it for the protection it provides. If it doesn't have bulletproof windows, I'd love to see this added.

Far as I'm aware, bulletproof windows don't work in Rage:MP. That could have changed with the arrival of 1.1, but it might require some testing with administration.

Honestly, though. There's a single lifted van on the server, and it's the anemic Youga Classic 4x4. The rest of the viable vans (think the Paradise) are too low and an administrative liability despite their stellar offroad handling. (Try driving a Paradise up the Chilliad trails, see if you don't get smacked around for it, lol.)

1 hour ago, AlphaBatal said:

Far as I'm aware, bulletproof windows don't work in Rage:MP. That could have changed with the arrival of 1.1, but it might require some testing with administration.

Honestly, though. There's a single lifted van on the server, and it's the anemic Youga Classic 4x4. The rest of the viable vans (think the Paradise) are too low and an administrative liability despite their stellar offroad handling. (Try driving a Paradise up the Chilliad trails, see if you don't get smacked around for it, lol.)

Works on 1.1 afaik

• 2 months later...
  • Wuhtah locked this topic