Something similar to /bmanager in UCP

mencurry

Short description: Allow business owners/managers to basically do /bmanager from UCP

Detailed description: As of right now, the way that you could change what percentage your business' employees are getting (i.e 20%, etc.) are only possible through /bmanager in game, as well as the amount of components and price that you could set it's all done through /bmanager. If it can be done through the business menu, that would be nice. Maybe on the settings tab.

Commands to add: N/A

Items to add: N/A

How would your suggestion improve the server? It's just a quality of life thing, so you don't have to log into the game if you'd like to make adjustments for the components amount or price, as well as employee's cut.

Additional information: There's already settings tab on each business already, having it here would make sense.

image.png.db375a9e56c5f88a848d346f2dae2a00.png

• Upvote 1

Although I am a large supporter of this, it would be severely difficult to implement. I am positive that the reasoning behind having /bmanager in game is to keep your business decisions implemented straight away. With going through the liaison that is the UCP, sync issues will become a major problem. If you character isn't registered as offline until 5-10 minutes when logging off, imagine how long it'll take to sync your business parameters to the in game aspect. It would be really hard.

-1, not because it's a bad idea, I really like it; just the Sync would be so bad that the Player would rather launch the game and set it himself / herself. 

• Kyra locked this topic