LOGIN MENU NEVER POPPING UP AFTER SERVER LOADS

Desastro

(Keep in mind that all of the bugs/errors/issues I will mention in this thread were always ONLY a thing on this particular server, literally every other currently available server on the RAGEMP client work perfectly fine including the French GTAWorld.)

Okay so, back then I used to get this non-ending loop of "Connection lost, reconnecting..." bug which I was fortunate enough to fix by usually pressing the HOME button which freezes the game and leaves me on the social club page; two minutes later, I tab back into the game and the login menu pops up as I get the "game started" notification on the bottom left hand side and the *beep* sound which means I successfully loaded into GTAWorld.

A year later, 1.1 is officially implemented  and the "non-ending loop of "Connection lost, reconnecting..." bug" no longer exists, except, a similarly frustrating bug seems to have replaced it now;  Every time you join GTAWorld, you make it in, you get the "download/game started" notification along with that satisfying *beep* sound which basically means you successfully loaded into the server and then you are stuck looking at the "Welcome to GTA World" text on the upper left side of your screen with a movable bald default character, something that looks like this: IKLHnfn.jpg

Now supposedly if you wait 30 seconds to a minute max, the login menu would pop up and you would be able to play the game but well, in this case the login menu would NEVER pop up; I know this because I tried waiting for 10 HOURS to be exact for the menu to maybe pop up but well, it never did.

Sometimes I would get VERY lucky and spawn at the observatory instead of Alta, or maybe I would be able to see LS from the following perspective but yet again, the login menu would NEVER pop up no matter how long you wait:NvtLOkL.jpg

Failed methods/fixes I tried attempting to fix this issue:

• Different WIFIs
  • Uninstalling GTA 5
  • Uninstalling RAGEMP
  • Deleting server files and redownloading them automatically and manually
  • The F1 method and rejoining through that multiple times
  • Restarting my router multiple times and even unplugging it from the socket
  • The steam overlay method
  • I tried allowing RAGEMP through firewall on both public AND private
  • Verifying game files
  • Starting RageMP as administrator
  • I also tried following these instructions:
2 minutes ago, Geo. said:

Greetings, I am the creator of the Guide you have linked! 

Do you have a VPN installed? Furthermore, do you reside in Australia, South America, East Asia or California?

Hello there, I don't have a VPN installed and I currently reside in Morocco. 

12 hours ago, Syrike said:

Last time I experienced this, I ended up having to relaunch my client a handful of times. Problem turned out to be a connection issue down the line for me.

Thank you for answering, unfortunately I tried that multiple times and as I said in the original thread, I would get as far as seeing LS from a drone perspective and MAYBE adverts would pop up but that's it, the login menu would never come out no matter how long you wait. Other servers work just fine though and my connection seems to be OK for the most part, I still have no idea why this issue keeps occurring because connection issues reasons don't compute since everything else works perfectly fine. 

PS: Oh yeah I also tried different internet connections.

Edited by Desastro

Oh look this popped up for some god forsaken reason:

7fe2bca.thumb.jpg.89cfad3d5ffe13f5c50123aeecb024d8.jpg

This happened while I was spamming the F1 method, trying to MAYBE somehow make it through and yet again this happened and then I try again and its back to normal, normal in this case means being unable to log into GTAWorld.20210414182033_1.thumb.jpg.fba5a0c08dc701bd6fcb1a9631cf0957.jpg

• Wuhtah locked this topic