Dev Stream w/ Nervous. Notes and VOD.

1 hour ago, Ingram said:

Only waiting for that GT-MP update which delays, but hopefully worth it. RageMP is kicking ass right now, we just hope GT-MP's update won't make much of a difference on moving to Rage as we already on GT-MP.

I would immensely like if they fullfil the promises of launching the update as they promised in early January, early february. We're now almost mid-march and we haven't recieved anything.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, andreiwow2 said:

"Targeted advertisements on major SAMP/MTA servers", zero dignity here, going on another server to advertise your server. Pathetic.

Lmao. I can't really see that as being pathetic. People will either want to give GTA V RP a try or won't.

1 minute ago, Portz said:

Lmao. I can't really see that as being pathetic. People will either want to give GTA V RP a try or won't.

Yes but you advertise in places which allow such things, not break other community's rules and destroy the players experience to advertise your server.

Just now, andreiwow2 said:

Yes but you advertise in places which allow such things, not break other community's rules and destroy the players experience to advertise your server.

Have you seen GTA World advertise on other communities yet? There we go.

• Upvote 1
  • Canadian unfeatured and unpinned this topic