The unacceptable time of CK appeals handling

Kappaurel

I can only agree with this and I personally also feel as if the CK'd party should be given access to the CK application that was put on them so that they have the chance to provide more context and defend themselves. Seems like a very one sided system that comes across extremely unfair. Not a fan of this system in general but it is what it is.

Do we have any ideas as to how it can be improved?

It's naturally going to be a very time consuming process, especially since they have to obtain all of the facts from both sides. It can't be rushed otherwise a true impartial decision can't be made.

Your examples make sense, but blaming the appeal process because the faction shut down after a month is not their doing or problem.

No offence, but I think that some of these are not even approached objectively. I was once told that when a player decided to appeal their CK, they were told the chances of that CK appeal being approved were slim before they even posted the appeal or being informed of the circumstances of the CK.

1 hour ago, Florida said:

Do we have any ideas as to how it can be improved?

It's naturally going to be a very time consuming process, especially since they have to obtain all of the facts from both sides. It can't be rushed otherwise a true impartial decision can't be made.

Your examples make sense, but blaming the appeal process because the faction shut down after a month is not their doing or problem.

The problem is most of the time they sit there for a month + and don't even get viewed, then as someone else said, they often get denied solely on the fact it's "been too long to void now."

I mean, a basic report can sometimes take up to a month depending on how fast it gets picked up by an admin, and they have far more staff working on these and they are bound to be less complicated in general than your average CK appeal. 

Ideas to improve? I honestly don't see any way other than letting the CKd party view the CK application before the CK is carried out, perhaps they could only be shown a redacted version, or someone from IFM could simply ask them to summarize as best they can their interaction/relationship with the party applying for the CK.