• Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

IFC: Team Mentality

I hope you gentlemen will join us again for the next episode where we will be discussing the Black RP scene, Vespucci factions, the LSPD(Has it improved?) as well as potentially even the current state of business and their management by the powers-that-be. It should be an action packed episode!

Special mentions to @nateXfor providing material for us to use.

Edited by Thimble
  • Upvote 1
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The administration team overall has been extremely affected and demotivated by the constant attacks they're facing. They're here to play a game and put hundreds (if not thousands) of hours of their ow

bi-weekly podcast. recordings with timestamps will be posted here.

i foresee a slew of suspicious bans proclaimed as suicides after that admin discussion   long live sacred illegal rp

16 hours ago, Thimble said:

I hope you gentlemen will join us again for the next episode where we will be discussing the Black RP scene, Vespucci factions, the LSPD(Has it improved?) as well as potentially even the current state of business and their management by the powers-that-be. It should be an action packed episode!

Special mentions to @nateXfor providing material for us to use.

Sadly, LFM members refused to be our guests, they don't want to have their voice recorded. Sill, praise the curia.