IFC: Team Mentality

arkan

Solid working with the fellas on this, we've got some things to work on for a more fluid format but otherwise the foundations are looking steady!

Anyone looking for guest spots feel free to reach out to either myself, Feodor, Arkan or Bader!

This is dope. Great concept.

I'm running a low-end LCN auto-theft ring with @Street Bossand @Brigone; not even a crew, just a rag-tag group of Bonanno earners. As an unofficial group, the points @Bospy and @Badermake about CF realism make a lot of sense.

In LCN RP, we gotta look after what being inducted means and the commitment players make to achieve it. In some cases, it can take a well-paced character 6-12+ months to get straightened out. Auto-making characters should never be taken lightly. If everyone did this, it'd dilute the quality of the LCN scene.

At the same time, you can't stop people from trying to develop and helm their own project. In my view, if you're an LCN unofficial group, you should recognize an official CF's inducted members as made by default. Including the power/respect Cosa Nostra entitles them to wield. This should be a rule. Then, it's up to those official bodies to decide whether or not a start-up is good enough to RP with/be recognized as LCN--But, also help develop them if they're not to standard. This will stop random crews popping up/claiming power. You gotta enter as an underdog.

As an example, we have 20+ players in our faction. There are only 3 made men and no skip. This gives both Martorano/Conti complete power over us. We pay a vig to Martorano and ensure our development/operation doesn't surpass what's realistic of a group our size. Our goal is character development, not control.

Edited by Pags