Drug Trafficking Roleplay

18Cowboys

Hi there! I've been interested in drug trafficking roleplay for a while now, but my characters have all been on the right side of the law. Introducing my new character to the server, I'm wondering how to get started. Of course, I need to find connections and think of a plot to do all this in-character, but if anyone that has trafficked a couple kilos across the server could give me a hand, please do! Thanks!

12 hours ago, i dont wanna od in LA said:

You might want to get involved in the supplier program to obtain drugs or obtain the drugs from other players. It's all roleplay.

I'd rather not as I'd like to just focus on reselling. My character doesn't have a background of actually making drugs.

You might want to consider joining a street gang faction as a local to dip your toes into the water of street level drug dealing and illegal roleplay as a whole. Contrary to popular belief on the forums there are many illegal factions that have a high quality of roleplay standards and are always ready and willing to introduce both new and legal roleplayers to illegal RP. 

Either join a street gang, or make connections. Making drug connections isn’t hard, you’ve just gotta show the person you’re trying to buy from you’re not a noob and won’t make them look bad by supplying you. Go to bars in mob/DTO controlled territories and make small talk with members of that faction, gradually ask them if they have anything for sale. Start with marijuana, and make your way up. 

2 hours ago, Stiggz said:

Either join a street gang, or make connections. Making drug connections isn’t hard, you’ve just gotta show the person you’re trying to buy from you’re not a noob and won’t make them look bad by supplying you. Go to bars in mob/DTO controlled territories and make small talk with members of that faction, gradually ask them if they have anything for sale. Start with marijuana, and make your way up. 

This is the best advice. It's a shame the mafia doesn't exist, though... 👀

Of course that only applies to a lone-wolf type of guy. At the end of the day, though, you will need to be associated/in service to some sort of criminal organization to be successful.

Edited by secretamerican
  • 4 weeks later...