[LSFD] Engineer Killed in Vehicular Fire

Engineer Killed in Vehicular Fire
Monday, April 12th, 2021
LSFD Public Information Officer Alex Jorgensen

The Los Santos Fire Department regrets to inform you of a Line of Duty Death in the passing of an active member, Engineer Freddie Martinez. Freddie lost his life following a difficult battle from complications after being involved in an operation to assist a deputy entrapped during a vehicular fire at Pacific Bluffs on the Great Ocean Highway. His passing saddens the entire Los Santos Fire Department.

Freddie joined the department in January of 2021, A Los Santos native serving his community stationed at Station Three in Davis, serving the department as a member of Aerial Operations, assisting Training and Recruitment with bringing in budding Candidates and training them for their probationary period.

As a department, we mourn Freddie's loss deeply and extend our thoughts and prayers to the Martinez family in this difficult time.

Rest in Peace Freddie, you will not be forgotten.

Edited by KoishiKomeiji

Username: Luke. 

Comment: I cannot believe this happened. I wish this was only a nightmare, that it was not real. You will always be remembered for the great person you were, and for how good of a Firefighter you were. Everyone has one day or another learned from you, we are already missing you.

Sleep well, brother, thank you for your service.

1 hour ago, HappyPancake said:

Username: Luke. 

Comment: I cannot believe this happened. I wish this was only a nightmare, that it was not real. You will always be remembered for the great person you were, and for how good of a Firefighter you were. Everyone has one day or another learned from you, we are already missing you.

Sleep well, brother, thank you for your service.

Username: Jorgensen

Comment: Amen brother, a friend gone too soon. Sleep well brother.

• LilManiac locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked and locked this topic