RageMP 1.1 Lag issues

Nervous

Some of you are experiencing input lags when lot of players are around.

It seems all your actions are instant for others but delayed for you, here is what I tested so far:

X instant
Moving around you (ONCE STREAMED) is instant
Seeing your own message in chat is delayed
Seeing my messages in chat is delayed
Sending a message in chat is instant for others but delayed to show for yourself
Cars spawn black and with no plate for a while
Any actions from the lagging client to the server is instant (showing his licenses, interacting with another player) for the other players only, but delayed for himself

The more players in the streaming range, the more it happens.

It seems to impact players far from the server, If anyone found a way to help / fix it let me know.

I am especially looking for someone who could try with a VPN from Europe.

1 hour ago, bncal said:

guis like phone, the login screen and the picklock's minigame are slow to load for me. Is it 1.1 lag related? I am having this problem from two weeks now.

Disable accelerated CEF rendering in Rage launcher if you have it enabled

It did improve a little bit for me considering I'd start having this issue with over 600 players online and it didn't really matter where I was in the map, but it happened again once it hit 800 players online and I went to a busy area (Pillbox Hill). Before that I was in an interior with about 20 players and I'd occasioally have a chat delay for a few seconds, with other 2 players in the same interior also having it (considering they were complaining on /b). Some of my friends who are also from South America still face this problem as well, I really can't figure it out why it happens. 

I'm willing to go through some tests/troubleshoots if it helps fixing this bug, just let me know. It's really unplayable right now.

EDIT 04/12/2021

New update seems to have fixed! 

Edited by damask
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/11/2021 at 12:16 PM, Nervous said:

Disable accelerated CEF rendering in Rage launcher if you have it enabled

I forgot to let you know about this issue. CEF acceleration was already disabled. I've tried enabling it and it's worse. This is weird anyway because sometime an interface shows up istantly, but most of the times it requires 10 to 60 seconds. Would you like to do some tests in a way or another to fix this problem? 

• 2 weeks later...

Still doing my tests. So far I had a suspect where this problem pulls up during the server peak times, but today I've noticed that isn't like I thought, even if the server has 100 players online all the guis are still slow to show up. I have no solution, no idea why this happens.

• 1 month later...
  • Wuhtah locked this topic