/bra - new model

World Prop

Short description: New model to replace shirt 15 when doing /shirt off

Detailed description: Currently, when you do /shirt off (on a female char), a bra will show.  To remove the bra, you type /bra off. 

We hadn't had a real bra shirt in-game so shirt 15 (below) was the placeholder.

unknown.png

Since new clothes were added, I have looked through to see what is the most basic, non-stylish but yet still a bra to replace the current.

Shirt: 466

Shirt Texture: 2

unknown.png

This is a lot more appropriate, and is an actual bra compared to shirt 15, which is a bikini top.

Commands to add: N/a

Items to add: N/a

How would your suggestion improve the server? No reason it shouldn't, the current shirt model just isn't a bra,

Additional information: As of right now of making this post, when doing /shirt off, nothing appears worn, not even the current model.  I think it may need fixing ontop of this.

It would be good if you can choose which shirt would be set as your bra and underwear, potentially it could add another layer as well where you can take your shirt jacket off and have a t-shirt/shirt prepared underneath, It's kind of annoying to manage two or more slots to have socks or something under your jacket currently.

edits:

Do we have the ability to add like a sub category or a new category of clothing aka underwear / socks and add only these items into it + use a default torso type. used when you do /shirt off for starters.

So it would look something like this for example

image.png.c0fdbbc228c53548ee07985139170c95.png

I guess more categories in general (to a point) would improve the clothing system if it's possible.

Edited by KrzazyKazz
16 minutes ago, KrzazyKazz said:

It would be good if you can choose which shirt would be set as your bra and underwear, potentially it could add another layer as well where you can take your shirt jacket off and have a t-shirt/shirt prepared underneath, It's kind of annoying to manage two or more slots to have socks or something under your jacket currently.

edits:

Do we have the ability to add like a sub category or a new category of clothing aka underwear / socks and add only these items into it + use a default torso type. used when you do /shirt off for starters.

I guess more categories in general (to a point) would improve the clothing system if it's possible.

coat/jacket too while we're at it, because why not

Edited by Bloodseeker

Yes.

19 minutes ago, KrzazyKazz said:

edits:

That's not how the game works. The current 10 categories are not provided by the script, but infact GTA 5 itself. To create sub-categories would require a LOT of work, where its really unneeded.

25 minutes ago, KrzazyKazz said:

edits:

Bras are in shirts and undershirt, undies are in pants, shorts are in pants, sox don't exist, but they're in shoes. GTA's categorization system doesn't work like that, instead they need to be added manually to each slot which there is no need of.