Calling 911 will not require for the phone to be unlocked.

Zimmer

Short description: Title sums it all up, nothing too deep in this one, my idea is to simply remove the need for the phone to be unlocked to call 911, all phones should have the "Emergency Call" setting that will give you the chance to dial 911 without the need of having your phone unlocked or having potential available credit.

How would your suggestion improve the server?:  Add to its realism I guess, again it is not something too large but it is important, the phone system is already working in a bit of a "lag" which makes it harder to call 911 when the RP requires you to do it ASAP.

Additional information: That'll be it, I've checked to see if there's any other suggestion similar to this, couldn't find one but my apologies if there's already one or a few that are as equal description-wise.

On 4/9/2021 at 6:17 PM, Zimmer said:

Short description: Title sums it all up, nothing too deep in this one, my idea is to simply remove the need for the phone to be unlocked to call 911, all phones should have the "Emergency Call" setting that will give you the chance to dial 911 without the need of having your phone unlocked or having potential available credit.

How would your suggestion improve the server?:  Add to its realism I guess, again it is not something too large but it is important, the phone system is already working in a bit of a "lag" which makes it harder to call 911 when the RP requires you to do it ASAP.

Additional information: That'll be it, I've checked to see if there's any other suggestion similar to this, couldn't find one but my apologies if there's already one or a few that are as equal description-wise.

I personally find the phone a little buggy at times and menu's don't close properly from time to time or takes a few attempts, which is horrible if you're trying to dial 911 as things can happen so quickly. So I agree that there should be some sort of quick emergency call button since it's realistic anyway and would help in those situations if your phone unfortunately got stuck in a menu screen since 911 is important.

• Wuhtah locked this topic