Major lag issues since new update

Allantrist

Hello,

Just wondering how many other Australians or New Zealanders are having trouble with lag. I can get into the game and I can run around just fine but it takes 5 minutes for my text to load in and 5 minutes for doors to unlock when I press L.

I've been given mixed messages where some have said it's my computer specs not handling the new mods but my specs should be fine. Others have said it sounds like my internet which I believe is no different to any other day?

I'm kind of hoping it's because everyone is in the clothes store and the game is trying to process all the purchasing or something.

Screenshot_51.png

Same problem affecting many players from South America, 100% sure it's not a client side issue. My specs can run the game, my internet definitely isn't the problem and I can also perfectly play on other RageMP servers. Been having this issue for the past week or so, making it impossible to play during peak hours. I can move around just fine and I can see other players moving without any lag, the problem affects chat/UI/commands exclusively and sometimes it takes literally up to 5 minutes for my messages to show up.