Restore all GTAO Clothes from Before 2.0?

hillievonb

Short description: Restore all GTAO Clothes from Before 2.0

Detailed description: I don't understand why some of the basic GTA:O clothes are missing. Could we please restore them? Some of these have been around since before 1.1, even, and now poof, they're gone. I can't find this vest, for example. For other items, there are colors and patterns missing. Is it a space problem, a menu script problem, an oversight?

Commands to add: N/A

Items to add: N/A

How would your suggestion improve the server? Some of these are long-standing clothes. Honestly, some of the items we have added are basic skimpy designer lingerie, and we have deleted basic everyday wear for that? I have played a stripper, and even so I don't think this is the right direction to take things.

Additional information: This vest, for example, is missing...

nettylaws.png.425c389f91059fe855c5588690d24250.png

Edited by hillievonb
Proper formating.

I’d suggest using the proper format as it’s there for a reason. I strongly disagree with this. We’ve just had easily over 750 items added to the server, take a minute to appreciate that and realise that if something is missing.. there will be something better to replace it.

4 minutes ago, Yoak said:

We’ve just had easily over 750 items added to the server, take a minute to appreciate that and realise that if something is missing.. there will be something better to replace it.

I'm not sure what OP said was dis appreciative, they've outlined some genuine concerns. I can't speak for the male clothing situation, but females have lost a lot of their basic clothing options. And, no. There isn't something better to replace it.

3 minutes ago, Yoak said:

I’d suggest using the proper format as it’s there for a reason. I strongly disagree with this. We’ve just had easily over 750 items added to the server, take a minute to appreciate that and realise that if something is missing.. there will be something better to replace it.

Proper format used, thank you!

I appreciate what was added, a lot of it is great even if it doesn't fit most of my current characters. 

However, some of the items that are missing are basic everyday wear that will fit an office, a professional uniform, etc, or just basic color options for separates. Nothing actually replaces those. The female options are seriously skewed towards the sexy/skimpy side of things. I've played a stripper, and even so, I'd rather not delete basic ordinary wear for bondage gear when there's all kinds of odd costume stuff that could be shuffled around, first.