Tell me you play GTA:W without telling me you play GTA:W

2 hours ago, pateuvasiliu said:

And? He wasn't downed.

So you’re saying if three guys come out of nowhere with metal baseballs bats , caught you from surprise IRL just like in the video , swung and hit you , you will still be standing and be able to pull your gun on them? The three suspects swung and hit the victim when he was standing on the sidewalk . Note from a probability point , he was out number when they rushed him and hit him with a metal bat.  The victim fail to rp any of those hits and he pull out his gun to avoid rp fear. Listen if it was just one then yeah maybe he could of dodge it, but the fact it’s three with baseball bats he will get hit. It’s like three guys see you at a bar and they are about to jump you, what is the likely they land a punch . If they swing at the same time. Come on. 

21 minutes ago, drdrilla said:

So you’re saying if three guys come out of nowhere with metal baseballs bats , caught you from surprise IRL just like in the video , swung and hit you , you will still be standing and be able to pull your gun on them?

So many variables exist here but the short answer, as someone who IRL works in a profession where I am regularly attacked with either hands or potentially weapons: yes.

23 minutes ago, drdrilla said:

The three suspects swung and hit the victim when he was standing on the sidewalk . Note from a probability point , he was out number when they rushed him and hit him with a metal bat.  The victim fail to rp any of those hits and he pull out his gun to avoid rp fear.

The three suspects threw a premade emote and purposefuly hit him while turning to the script without allowing a response. His fear RP response was to run back and pull a gun out since the attackers denied him any chance at an RPed response by not even giving time to read their emote before they were swinging. I don't know how hard you think it is to draw a gun while running but it's definitely easier than to swing a bat while running.

1 hour ago, drdrilla said:

So you’re saying if three guys come out of nowhere with metal baseballs bats , caught you from surprise IRL just like in the video , swung and hit you , you will still be standing and be able to pull your gun on them? The three suspects swung and hit the victim when he was standing on the sidewalk . Note from a probability point , he was out number when they rushed him and hit him with a metal bat.  The victim fail to rp any of those hits and he pull out his gun to avoid rp fear. Listen if it was just one then yeah maybe he could of dodge it, but the fact it’s three with baseball bats he will get hit. It’s like three guys see you at a bar and they are about to jump you, what is the likely they land a punch . If they swing at the same time. Come on. 

A lot of things that happen here wouldn't happen IRL.

2 hours ago, Koko said:

So many variables exist here but the short answer, as someone who IRL works in a profession where I am regularly attacked with either hands or potentially weapons: yes.

The three suspects threw a premade emote and purposefuly hit him while turning to the script without allowing a response. His fear RP response was to run back and pull a gun out since the attackers denied him any chance at an RPed response by not even giving time to read their emote before they were swinging. I don't know how hard you think it is to draw a gun while running but it's definitely easier than to swing a bat while running.

He was caught by surprise , the length of the baseball bat will still connect. In this example below the suspect uses a wooden now imagine it was metal the first swing would knock the person down . 

1 hour ago, pateuvasiliu said:

A lot of things that happen here wouldn't happen IRL.

actually America has gotten so violent you’ll be surprised what violent crimes happens now .  

anyways I already prove my point the guy clearly pg and you guys are only defending him because you are bias when it comes to certain types of rp. 

7 hours ago, drdrilla said:

He was caught by surprise , the length of the baseball bat will still connect. In this example below the suspect uses a wooden now imagine it was metal the first swing would knock the person down . 

The suspects in the footage (which I can only assume includes you seeing how you are defending this situation so aggressively despite admins having ruled on it) start attacking without even emoting first, proving that it was a premade emote with the intention of stealing a gun and not to have any significant RP. If sync in the clip is to be believed too they even hit each other before they ever hit the man outside the store once (was that RPed if that's the case?):

TyZ1Hex.png

Anyway, it really is dumb to keep commenting on this. Assuming you knock someone out because of one emote you throw late into script attacking is clear PG as per the wording of the rules. An admin already ruled on it and it was voided, nothing is really proven otherwise you wouldn't be trying to prove the case for a resolved scene on some random thread in General Discussions.

11 hours ago, drdrilla said:

actually America has gotten so violent you’ll be surprised what violent crimes happens now .  

anyways I already prove my point the guy clearly pg and you guys are only defending him because you are bias when it comes to certain types of rp. 

I'm defending him because he wasn't script downed. That's how we operate here, as long as you aren't downed you can still fight back. Man broke no rules. The 3 with bats didn't rp fear from a gun.