Tell me you play GTA:W without telling me you play GTA:W

Youtube videos with the name "[GTA:W] Banned" just to get unbanned and rebanned and post [GTA:W] Banned II] a month later.

Rinse repeat.

We've all done it once.

image.thumb.jpeg.a64722c3a841e9a7411cb33278ecd6ad.jpeg

Edited by fort
  • Upvote 2
On 7/19/2022 at 8:19 PM, Orpheus49 said:

I just hate how people literally speak like this to anyone they see as if they know they are a player and likely in some sort of relation to a group in the area. Where in real life most of em arent and the gangs typically are found in their areas rather that all around

Its light meta in my honest opinion. 3/4 people you say that to irl arent going to be in a gang. where as on gta word, its 1/4 due to the nature of the server pop

Wrong, people can get pressed any time anywhere, just off of how that PERSON is. 

• Upvote 2
On 7/19/2022 at 7:19 PM, Orpheus49 said:

I just hate how people literally speak like this to anyone they see as if they know they are a player and likely in some sort of relation to a group in the area. Where in real life most of em arent and the gangs typically are found in their areas rather that all around

Its light meta in my honest opinion. 3/4 people you say that to irl arent going to be in a gang. where as on gta word, its 1/4 due to the nature of the server pop

Well nobody wants random people strolling thru their hood like its disney land during a active war. This even goes for someone inna  public  area staring at you,  following you / jus acting sus in general

48 minutes ago, Morte666 said:

Wrong, people can get pressed any time anywhere, just off of how that PERSON is. 

A fair point. Sometimes you just get unlucky, but patterns are there. If it happens that often it stops feeling like wrong place wrong time, and deliberate for the sake of it

3 minutes ago, Orpheus49 said:

A fair point. Sometimes you just get unlucky, but patterns are there. If it happens that often it stops feeling like wrong place wrong time, and deliberate for the sake of it

It’s Los Santos California which is based off of Los Angeles California, Hollywood which is where most of the civilian RPers Roleplay crime rate is high, and that’s also where a lot of gang bangers spend their weekends, they go up there to have fun so if you get pressed, you get pressed it happens a lot, random people get pressed who don’t gang bang just because that person who’s doing the pressing is on that type of timing 24/7 7 days a week and 365 days out the year. 

• Upvote 2