Tell me you play GTA:W without telling me you play GTA:W

1 hour ago, xdthe said:

gosh darn! you really got them dirty hoodlum illegal rpers there brother! 

imo I 100% agree we should all rp in bars and clubs all day. fuck those illegal factions man! how dare they make a video about a videogame!!!

I said death match montages. not montages. 

Its rp at the end of the day, not gta online so people are free to rp civillians all they want, as well as criminals.

But most montages of shootings tend to be deathmatches. i prefer the story montages of the gangs, lot more compelling to learn why they shoot people rather than how they shoot people

• Upvote 1
On 7/21/2022 at 2:01 AM, Orpheus49 said:

I said death match montages. not montages. 

Its rp at the end of the day, not gta online so people are free to rp civillians all they want, as well as criminals.

But most montages of shootings tend to be deathmatches. i prefer the story montages of the gangs, lot more compelling to learn why they shoot people rather than how they shoot people

They’re not death match montages. Most have legitimate reasons to kill and compile those videos. It’s just that us gang rpers don’t rp on the beach and in coffee shops all day.

Edited by StrayShots5150
  • Upvote 1

feel like people don't realize this is a roleplay server, we are trying to portray a realistic world (to a degree) with all different types of backgrounds.

just because you spent four months being a prostitute and somebody decides to rob you, doesn't mean that illegal RP is bad and should be restricted. because simply, just like in real life you cannot control everything.

just cause somebody that is black decided to do something illegal doesn't mean that it's poor portrayal or bad roleplay either

let people do what they want.

Edited by coke no diet
  • Upvote 1
On 7/23/2022 at 9:56 AM, coke no diet said:

feel like people don't realize this is a roleplay server, we are trying to portray a realistic world (to a degree) with all different types of backgrounds.

just because you spent four months being a prostitute and somebody decides to rob you, doesn't mean that illegal RP is bad and should be restricted. because simply, just like in real life you cannot control everything.

just cause somebody that is black decided to do something illegal doesn't mean that it's poor portrayal or bad roleplay either

let people do what they want.

At the end of the day I think that's what everyone wants. Heck I've had some really fun robberies in the past, I've seen cool conflicts. It's when it goes past rp and turns into ooc griefing that it goes too far