Tell me you play GTA:W without telling me you play GTA:W

7 hours ago, pateuvasiliu said:

I'm defending him because he wasn't script downed. That's how we operate here, as long as you aren't downed you can still fight back. Man broke no rules. The 3 with bats didn't rp fear from a gun.

Can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not

I am a legal character from Rockford/Richman/Del Perro, and despite I see half a dozen admin messages about shootings a day, weeks can go by without me seeing any gun violence except outside clubs. 

Edited by Natala
12 minutes ago, Natala said:

I am a legal character from Rockford/Richman/Del Perro, and despite I see half a dozen admin messages about shootings a day, weeks can go by without me seeing any gun violence except outside clubs. 

I understand people who do that since every single corner of Los Santos is full of criminals and shootings like it's an island where they drop criminals off to kill each other, lol. Every character is either a criminal or a civilian who mingles with criminals.

Not saying I support either side. Both sides overdo stuff.

14 minutes ago, Zorbe said:

I understand people who do that since every single corner of Los Santos is full of criminals and shootings like it's an island where they drop criminals off to kill each other, lol. Every character is either a criminal or a civilian who mingles with criminals.

Not saying I support either side. Both sides overdo stuff.

Wasn't making a criticism, this is "say you are from gtaw without saying you are from gtaw." So more an amusing observation. I think personally that it is cool that all of this criminal stuff is happening constantly, and I can play a legal character that is blissfully unaware and rarely encounters it. Shows how balanced the server is that it can accommodate both types of rp. While the two worlds do overlap a lot, and you will run into the other, you can play a legal character that a lot of the time isn't forced to experience violence or criminal elements on a day to day basis. 

Edited by Natala
5 minutes ago, Natala said:

Wasn't making a criticism, this is "say you are from gtaw without saying you are from gtaw." So more an amusing observation. I think personally that it is cool that all of this criminal stuff is happening constantly, and I can play a legal character that is blissfully unaware and rarely encounters it. Shows how balanced the server is that it can accommodate both types of rp. While the two worlds do overlap a lot, and you will run into the other, you can play a legal character that a lot of the time isn't forced to experience violence or criminal elemntsb on a day to day basis. 

Good job on doing that if you're getting roleplay constantly. I tried to roleplay a legal male character who doesn't have a Facebrowser and it led me straight to being inactive again because I didn't want him to mingle with illegal characters or, well, legal characters who are not any less illegal than the ones directly involved in criminal activities. I'm pretty certain you can't get that much stuff going on from my own POV and that the balance isn't so good.

Edited by Zorbe
1 hour ago, Narcan said:

Can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not

Why would I be sarcastic? Those are the server rules. No one ever got in trouble for being shot ONCE and not falling down and dying.

If you think that player did something wrong go report him, but you won't win that report, nor should you.

Edited by pateuvasiliu
13 minutes ago, pateuvasiliu said:

Why would I be sarcastic? Those are the server rules. No one ever got in trouble for being shot ONCE and not falling down and dying.

If you think that player did something wrong go report him, but you won't win that report, nor should you.

Ironic how you were quick to say the people with bats didn't fear the gun, yet the other play is allowed to take three cracks of a bat whilst smoking a cig, have time to drop his cig and pull his pistol out (all whilst running in circles). There's a difference between not breaking rules and roleplaying something plausible, if you only care about the first then try FiveM voice.