Changes to the time spent in prison

I support this idea but I heard that there's already a 3x speed time for roleplaying so with 5x time speed or 6x will be perfect because 10x will make people abuse it by roleplaying with theirselves, coughing or standing up and sitting then when they get out they will easily make another crime which will make the server a gangwar because we can easily get out of the jail down you feel me? your suggestion is really usefull in my opinion but with some editing in what you said, I hope we see some changes in the jail terms or maybe ads more activities or getting kinda well paid for working in jail or somethings like this.

• Upvote 1

Just force jailed characters to be online for a good portion of their sentence, no ticking down while offline after a certain percentage and no faster progress when online for that percentage. That way there will be players there at most times and if illegal characters are important to their players, they will not CK/NC out of it. This way there will be an environment in prison where development can and will actively happen, and criminals will actually be off the streets for a while ICly, without being gone from the world because they don't have to be online while ICly imprisoned.

I spent 15 days (ic months) for second degree murder. 10x multiplier would make that 1.5 days... even 3x is just 5 days which is kind of ridiculous still for MURDER. Parole after 7 days (ic months). if 10x was implemented, I would've gotten parole after 17 hours of roleplay. If anything, the prison times are too short. I won't lie, at the time, there weren't many (or any) women in prison and waiting the 15 days were slow and painful but it did a lot for how I treat my character and how my character reacts to the world. So uhh yeah, no.

• Wuhtah locked this topic