Attempt at a robbery gone wrong

Joanna

6 minutes ago, Kenshi Haroku said:

You need to chill. You're taking advice I'm giving to someone else and turning it into your own little fantasy.

I dunno who you're referring to with "Y'all". There's nobody else involved in this??

This is/was someone who had a genuine question as a new RP'er, and wanted to know stuff about it. If anybody wanted to go after you for whatever it is you did or didn't do. You'd be explaining yourself in player reports, which isn't the case. So again, why you're tripping so hard is beyond me.

All this is, is one guy offering advice to someone else. Something you're not even involved in in this stage.

I do hope your ranting helped you vent what was clearly a lot of stress. And I do hope in the future you'd stop for a second longer and interpret what is being said, rather than jump to conclusions 🙂

Enjoy the rest of your day.

IVVW4iq.png

17 minutes ago, Toihin816 said:

This thread perfectly portrayed how 9,85/10 of GTA Roleplay Server robberies go.

Knife costs 12,000$ and is the dream of a PF warrior: you finally get to DM someone -- without any risk.

Well put.

8 hours ago, Toihin816 said:

This thread perfectly portrayed how 9,85/10 of GTA Roleplay Server robberies go.

Knife costs 12,000$ and is the dream of a PF warrior: you finally get to DM someone -- without any risk.

Well said, except in this instance she were a criminal as well without a PF license. I'd really love see to see the whole footage that she claims she has.

From start to end, because I don't remembering running at her at all. Only time I ran was when I was getting shot at, trying to escape the scene. So yeah, please share it so we can solve this mystery once and for all.

Edited by Naliz
grammar
  • 2 weeks later...