Transportation Jobs

simosd

I think done properly, perhaps setting up a transport company to hire ticket assistants, drivers, security, training officers and so on ... would be great to see something fleshed out. Boring for some, but others like to RP this stuff so, give them the opportunity if it is available.

My only counter to this, is the fact people just want to drive everywhere, for whatever reason. Drunk? No problem. Injured? I'll be fine.

Take more public transport, opens up some weird and wonderful RP opportunities and a lot of taxi drivers (not all) are newer players. Gives them some extra RP.

32 minutes ago, Fernando said:

This. People are going to clubs, drinking like there's no tomorrow and then getting back on the road like nothing happened. It really is unrealistic.

I remember my character and his girlfriend went to an event and drank way too much. Left his car there and got a cab, ended up that the cab driver kept driving us round in circles and our characters were drunkenly like "yoooo this vespucci?". Driver was like "oh, YEAH" and it's like Rockford Hills. Was freaking hilarious.

• Applaud 1

Hello, thank you for all your replies! Maybe if at least the subway was automatic we could use it. For example, today my car spawned at the airport and i was in downtown. I didn't want to use a taxi to go there, so I had to walk for 15mins +. If the subway was a thing in the server i could have been in the airport in 5 minutes as there is a station at terminal 5 and one called LSIA parking. People said driving a train is boring. Though new players WILL do this job because they need the money. Garbage truck job is also very boring but nearly every player in the server did at least once in the past. Again thank you for your replies!!!

5 hours ago, simosd said:

Hello, thank you for all your replies! Maybe if at least the subway was automatic we could use it. For example, today my car spawned at the airport and i was in downtown. I didn't want to use a taxi to go there, so I had to walk for 15mins +. If the subway was a thing in the server i could have been in the airport in 5 minutes as there is a station at terminal 5 and one called LSIA parking. People said driving a train is boring. Though new players WILL do this job because they need the money. Garbage truck job is also very boring but nearly every player in the server did at least once in the past. Again thank you for your replies!!!

If the subway / LS transit rail system was automated that would be a neat way to get around. Like I said earlier though making it a player job means it won’t be very reliable for people to use though. 

• Upvote 1
On 4/9/2021 at 1:13 AM, delanto said:

If the subway / LS transit rail system was automated that would be a neat way to get around. Like I said earlier though making it a player job means it won’t be very reliable for people to use though. 

I agree, not many players would drive the train so you will have to wait for hours. If it was automatic though, I would use it everyday because the "strawberry" station is right next to my apartment. And there are stations in every main part of los santos.

• Wuhtah locked this topic