Map apartment buildings at East Los Santos

Lurleen

Short description: Map apartment buildings at East Los Santos

Detailed description:  A lot of people want to roleplay characters from poor background, that's why all the properties around South LS, Blaine County and El Burro are always occupied. I suggest to script some apartment buildings at the Industrial Area of East Los Santos. These exteriors could fit apartments as renovated abandoned warehouses. 

Screenshots of some suitable buildings I saw.

Spoiler

gta-world-2021-4-3-14-18-57.thumb.png.90bc5378134617db07ff9e26dcba3d3d.pnggta-world-2021-4-3-14-18-16.thumb.png.545999c7f77b2b81545c23b8d78ff4a0.pnggta-world-2021-4-3-14-12-38.thumb.png.b0014bf663831c0effa3e498a2259fc8.pnggta-world-2021-4-3-14-11-20.thumb.png.ca04a4ed62006d0bd3bb7285bf530fbb.pnggta-world-2021-4-3-14-26-10.thumb.png.d531acf4cb57347ab135f4f7c0c49598.pnggta-world-2021-4-3-14-24-55.thumb.png.24b049872ced2d6f8ba513be0034bdc1.pnggta-world-2021-4-3-14-23-35.thumb.png.5b458f536b343459d776809de142943b.png

Commands to add: None

Items to add: None

How would your suggestion improve the server? It'd give more house spaces for people wanting to roleplay poor, and it will bring some roleplay to an area of the city that isn't being used.

Additional information: Renovating industrial areas into residential ones is something that happens irl in different cities, I'm quoting this article for example: https://architizer.com/blog/inspiration/collections/industrial-to-residential-conversions/

• Upvote 2

yes, it's a great idea since east LA (LS) is a very low-income and poverty ridden area. it would definitely enhance the overall immersion & bring some interesting roleplay opportunities to the community. perhaps the sagov could look into this matter and consider those buildings as social housing and give them out to people after some screening process? it's more of an in-depth area but anyway it would be great to have them mapped in & made available to the server population.

+1, 20th century industry buildings are all the rage for turning into renovated loft spaces now a days, it might be cool to see this done through IC government though, having the state of San Andreas buy up some of the buildings to be renovated into affordable housing.

I could see this being expanded to allow those who are the "rich elite" of the server being allowed to open their own "apartment complexes" in areas such as this and being able to manage. It could be a wonderful addition to the landlord script and bring together tons of interactions versus "find house on maps in UCP-/buyhouse confirm" 

On 4/4/2021 at 1:29 PM, i dont wanna od in LA said:

yes, it's a great idea since east LA (LS) is a very low-income and poverty ridden area. it would definitely enhance the overall immersion & bring some interesting roleplay opportunities to the community. perhaps the sagov could look into this matter and consider those buildings as social housing and give them out to people after some screening process? it's more of an in-depth area but anyway it would be great to have them mapped in & made available to the server population.

On 4/4/2021 at 8:29 AM, i dont wanna od in LA said:

This is a great idea. 

They shouldn't be open to the public as it'll turn ugly very soon and they'll be more reports than there currently are regarding people living in areas they shouldn't, and these will possibly be snapped up for cheap and sold for a ridiculous amount.

Something like the SAGov or Prop Management team handling who lives here and who doesn't would be much better overall.

• Wuhtah locked this topic