Advertisement Queue

LaceUpBrah

Short description: Implement an advertisement queue.

Detailed description: Basically I'm talking about adding advertisements into a queue, best example the one we have when the server crashes. You send your AD and when your turn comes it gets automatically posted. I'd rather wait 40 minutes for it to get automatically posted then doing what we're doing at the moment. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one annoyed by the fact that I have to spam /ad 100x to get my advertisement out there and I'm pretty sure a lot of players spam that command at the same time which can't help the server at all.

Commands to add: None really, should stay as it is.

Items to add: None

How would your suggestion improve the server? Reduce /ad spam and make it less of a headache to place an advertisement.

Additional information: None

Edited by LaceUpBrah
  • Upvote 4
23 minutes ago, Tennplugg said:

suggested and denied plenty of times... 

lol whats the point of saying that instead of showing support, u sound so dumb, feels like you went on the wrong suggestion and typed that, or smth.

its pretty annoying having to watch the timestamp and press enter at the exact second to get ur advertisement in, instead of just having a queue for it...

+1 to this suggestion

Edited by Sm1ley
9 minutes ago, Sm1ley said:

lol whats the point of saying that instead of showing support, u sound so dumb, feels like you went on the wrong suggestion and typed that, or smth.

its pretty annoying having to watch the timestamp and press enter at the exact second to get ur advertisement in, instead of just having a queue for it...

+1 to this suggestion

Read the suggestion rules. 🙂