Counter-Strike Global Offensive

Yoak

Used to be a thread here that was locked, assumingly for inactivity, but I do play, yeah. I recon I am decent in the game, currently a DMG but have lost like 4-5 of my last games horrendously to a very complicated matter, but very occasional matter of extremely toxic teammates. I can top frag but with a non-compliant team CT side doesn't work and that's how the losses come. Though, I occasionally play it to have fun.

The game has drastically changed ever since it's release, which is quite obvious, but in certain matters, it's definitely also downgraded from it's original times.

The game where I spent the most of my gaming time. (CS 1.6/CSS/CSGO) I was active in the professional league back then and could also achieve a few major successes with my team in LANs and online tournaments around europe, however in 2015 I then turned my back on the eSport and then in 2017 I left CS:GO completely, because it was no longer fun at the time with all the cheaters etc.

21 hours ago, AVAR said:

The game where I spent the most of my gaming time. (CS 1.6/CSS/CSGO) I was active in the professional league back then and could also achieve a few major successes with my team in LANs and online tournaments around europe, however in 2015 I then turned my back on the eSport and then in 2017 I left CS:GO completely, because it was no longer fun at the time with all the cheaters etc.

Was able to play a couple tournaments, always won one game with decent scores but then got a level 10 team against with 1,5k games in faceit and 4k hours in csgo and we just got fucked. We were able to kill them a lot but shit, it never went as good. That was back when I was Gold Nova, like a year or so ago for my last tournament. If I tried with some people I play with, we'd have a chance, but nah, just playing for fun now.