3221 West Mirror Drive

• effion locked this topic
  • effion unlocked this topic

* Name: Kenneth Maa

* Phone number: 9344169
* Email: [email protected]
Comment: My fiancé and I are currently looking for a house outside of South LS. We got two shops both located on Strawberry Avenue, but we aren't safe at night inside our own homes. We wish for this home to be become our soon to be family household. We hope to hear from you guys.

Sincerely, Kenneth Maa.

* Name: Emily Herrera

* Phone number: 56203122

* Email: [email protected] (( Forum PM or Rufio#7825 ))

Comment: My boyfriend and I have been looking for a house to buy in a decent neighborhood. We're both working full time jobs, and we want to get away from the gang violence in Vespucci. We have a little baby on the way, and we really need to get out of Vespucci as soon as possible. This house looks like what we've been looking for, and it looks like an ideal house for us to kick-start our new life. We don't want our baby to be born in this gang infested neighborhood. We also need a yard because we have plans to host BBQ's for family and friends. We're really looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks.

* Name: Kevin Ozuna

* Phone number: 9012
* Email: [email protected] (( Shak#2944 ))

* Comment: I am very interested in the house. With two stable forms of income in the household, I believe this to be a good purchase for my family. Please contact me as soon as possible for a viewing, thanks. 

Edited by shak
  • Moe locked this topic