Remove body despawning on touching water

Westen

24 minutes ago, bidi bidi bom bom said:

Support. Instead allow bodies to float. Allow burials to happen with a cim showing for 24 hrs.

Not all bodies float. Unless certain conditions are meet.

Aka: drowned.

If not the body will just float unless you do other things.

I will only agree on the fact that bodies to float, and only that. I personally don't mind that the body despawns because, I personally had way too many altercations that ended where I had to dump said corpses in the water and they dissapeared. I would've just roleplay that the waves took the body away and or that it sunk. Simple as is, this is mostly just for more roleplay purposes, mainly for LEO's.

Edit: A /CIM for burying someone would be much more appreciated than this, IMO. I would prefer to bury someones corpse than to throw them in the water. 

Edited by Coldman321
16 minutes ago, Coldman321 said:

I will only agree on the fact that bodies to float, and only that. I personally don't mind that the body despawns because, I personally had way too many altercations that ended where I had to dump said corpses in the water and they dissapeared. I would've just roleplay that the waves took the body away and or that it sunk. Simple as is, this is mostly just for more roleplay purposes, mainly for LEO's.

Edit: A /CIM for burying someone would be much more appreciated than this, IMO. I would prefer to bury someones corpse than to throw them in the water. 

Bodies float if the lungs ain't filled with water. If they are you will sunk underwater.

Definitely +1. Not just fixing the body disappearing thing, but also the other points about adding more to the dead body roleplay. Let bodies stay even after crashes one way or another, maybe through an automatic /cim, to give both criminal roleplayers as well as cops more in depth roleplay and potential for deeper development.

Just generally more ways to dispose of corpses beyond just dumping them in the water & letting them despawn would be nice, such as letting players bury corpses, burning them or even (with staff supervision or depending on a specific tool obtainable at a hardware store) cutting up bodies to make disposal & transportation easier & discreet.

Just something that remains almost permanently until the server restarts; make it riskier to dispose of a corpse but enable multiple options of disposal alongside it.

• Wuhtah locked this topic