Driving test & Traffic lights

Yoak

Do you abide by traffic lights?  

222 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just now, Aquila said:

Regardless of this, it is undeniable that the sync is awful on RAGEMP, and has been since we moved from GTMP beta.

I cannot tell really, I follow my own pace. Sometimes I wait for green, sometimes I just stop and if there's no one around I move.

Just now, Engelbert said:

I cannot tell really, I follow my own pace. Sometimes I wait for green, sometimes I just stop and if there's no one around I move.

Compare the lights with other people in a test. They're not synced.

I'm not absolutely certain whether it's to do with save files, but I don't use the 100% save file because I still play the singleplayer on occasion. I'm usually caught behind someone when the lights are green, and so I drive around them because I presume they're AFK.

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Aquila said:

I'm not absolutely certain whether it's to do with save files, but I don't use the 100% save file because I still play the singleplayer on occasion. I'm usually caught behind someone when the lights are green, and so I drive around them because I presume they're AFK.

Synced or not, years of being on the server taught me one thing. Even with the roads mainly empty, traffic is still unpredictable as it in real life. There is always someone who appears 2 minutes past midnight when you are driving.

20 minutes ago, Aquila said:

They're synced. Prove me wrong. Provide some sort of evidence to the contrary.

53 minutes ago, Engelbert said:

Synced or not, years of being on the server taught me one thing. Even with the roads mainly empty, traffic is still unpredictable as it in real life. There is always someone who appears 2 minutes past midnight when you are driving.

Which is why I suggest that everyone stops at every intersection.

Just because I said traffic lights aren't synced doesn't mean that I'm saying drive through intersections. Just stop at each one and continue if there are no pedestrians or oncoming traffic. 🙂 

1 hour ago, Yoak said:

before more ppl reply to this i'd love @Nervous's take on this or someone from fucking staff because this is genuinely getting ridiculous

I've already laid it out man. I've been a traffic officer in the PD this whole time and I've had this argument basically every day for years now. If you use what I posted in the prior page as evidence it will pass and I can promise you what I'm saying is accurate. I know what's going on, if I do say so myself. If you'd like more video evidence that lights are synced I'll happily head IG and take a video from two people's perspectives to put it to bed once and for all.

EDIT:

It took a minute to find but here's Nervous' post about this issue last time it came up

unknown.png

Edited by Sush
1 hour ago, Sush said:

I've already laid it out man. I've been a traffic officer in the PD this whole time and I've had this argument basically every day for years now. If you use what I posted in the prior page as evidence it will pass and I can promise you what I'm saying is accurate. I know what's going on, if I do say so myself. If you'd like more video evidence that lights are synced I'll happily head IG and take a video from two people's perspectives to put it to bed once and for all.

EDIT:

It took a minute to find but here's Nervous' post about this issue last time it came up

unknown.png

On that note l&a

• Zani locked this topic