Driving test & Traffic lights

Yoak

Do you abide by traffic lights?  

222 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4 minutes ago, Havana said:

Green/yellow means keep going. Red means stop like a stop sign.

Some cops go off of outdated information and pull you over for going through a green. It's dumb but you can deal with it IC and clown them for not knowing their own traffic code.

I think this sums it up perfectly. Thank you for this response.

34 minutes ago, Late said:

HOW EVER since 1.1 traffic lights kind of suck now. Before you'd have road A green with road B on red. But since 1.1 it's random with road A and road B both being on red for an extended period of time than only ONE DIRECTION green with all 3 other sides of the intersection red. 1.1 really changed the traffic light behavior it's weird. 

I think you're getting confused with turning lanes, they're not perfect but they're working as intended unless I'm mistaken.

1920-city-of-san-antonio-traffic-signal-

image.jpg

Edited by BINGBONGGHOST

Honestly? The majority of this community sucks at driving. Whenever there's a car crash they immediately jump to "/b desync" "/b skip?" Whenever they get pulled over for their bad driving they jump in /b to complain that there's nobody else on the road. In their world cops should allow them to drive as if it's GTA:OL or they are robocops.

• Upvote 2
2 minutes ago, QuadTurboW16 said:

Honestly? The majority of this community sucks at driving. Whenever there's a car crash they immediately jump to "/b desync" "/b skip?" Whenever they get pulled over for their bad driving they jump in /b to complain that there's nobody else on the road. In their world cops should allow them to drive as if it's GTA:OL or they are robocops.

I don't think thats the issue, please try to remain on topic. You can also report people who do that.

Just now, Yoak said:

I don't think thats the issue, please try to remain on topic. You can also report people who do that.

I would be willing to say that 70-80% of the people I pull over immediately type something to me in /b or /pm about how I'm wrong for pulling them over, etc. before the traffic stop RP even starts

5 minutes ago, Sush said:

I would be willing to say that 70-80% of the people I pull over immediately type something to me in /b or /pm about how I'm wrong for pulling them over, etc. before the traffic stop RP even starts

You're not. I didn't say you were. You are able to tell them to cut /b and if they continue you can always report them.

1 minute ago, i dont wanna od in LA said:

Depends, sometimes it's cool to actually abide by them while cruising around or whatever to get some time to type in the chat, however when you're just getting from point A to point B it's not as cool. I'd say PD/SD should rather enforce the stop lines & stop signs rather than traffic lights if anything.

It's basically how it goes now. We're meant to be treating red lights exactly the same as you'd treat a stop sign. Legally speaking you only have to stop for like a milisecond for it to count but if you wanna stop longer I guess that's up to the driver. You can probably get away with rolling red lights at like 5MPH but think of it like rolling stop lights IRL. Some cop might take offence to that and pull you over for it

• Zani locked this topic