Driving test & Traffic lights

Yoak

Do you abide by traffic lights?  

222 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On 4/2/2021 at 6:41 PM, Yoak said:

The only issue with this is people actually wanting to do this. Say you get 20 people that want to. That is no where near enough to cater the whole server.

We're like 700 people, you think only 20 people will become an instructor?

Edited by gpo
10 minutes ago, Lop said:

We should crack down harder on that. If not OOCly, then ICly. Staff the traffic department of the LSPD, make it more active, and hand out hefty fines.

Then the community gets upset and we get called robocops.

Not joking.

Someone from staff verify if the lights are actually synced or not? Cause I'm hearing conflicting stories.

Red = treat as stop sign.

Green/yellow = Clear to proceed with out stopping.

HOW EVER since 1.1 traffic lights kind of suck now. Before you'd have road A green with road B on red. But since 1.1 it's random with road A and road B both being on red for an extended period of time than only ONE DIRECTION green with all 3 other sides of the intersection red. 1.1 really changed the traffic light behavior it's weird. 

28 minutes ago, Lop said:

We should crack down harder on that. If not OOCly, then ICly. Staff the traffic department of the LSPD, make it more active, and hand out hefty fines.

I do but then people make forum threads about how bad of a person I am. Lose lose. 

Edited by Sush
  • Upvote 1

Green/yellow means keep going. Red means stop like a stop sign.

Some cops go off of outdated information and pull you over for going through a green. It's dumb but you can deal with it IC and clown them for not knowing their own traffic code.

1212.) If, upon approaching a junction containing traffic lights the traffic light displays a red light the driver must stop to other vehicles before continuing. If there are no other vehicles at the junction, the driver may proceed cautiously through the junction. If the traffic light displays a yellow light that is going to a green light, then it is to be treated as a green light. If the traffic light displays a green light, the driver is not required to stop, and may pass through the intersection without stopping. Shall be charged with the applicable Title IV charge. (EX: Reckless Driving, Negligent Operation of Vehicle, Vehicular Endangerment)

Lights used to be synced but I'm not sure if 1.1 changed it.

The driving test we have already is wrong, outdated as hell, makes you drive up a parking garage for no reason, and no one's updated it for some reason.

Edited by Havana
  • Zani locked this topic