Driving test & Traffic lights

Yoak

Do you abide by traffic lights?  

222 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hi guys

Just a quick discussion on your throughts of the current system in place for the stopping of vehicles if they go through a "GREEN" light. As we're all aware the test states to stop at every intersection but then some people say to go through green lights as they're synced.

I just wanna grab the communities & staffs opinion on the situation as some people usually resort to ooc chat over it when they're pulled over for passing a green light.

keep it civil

1 minute ago, Lop said:

I drive through green lights without stopping, stop at red lights and wait until they're green (or make a turn right, which is legal IIRC in the USA).

I think the driving test is irritating.

Biggest problem is though that many people just plow through the streets like in singleplayer.

I agree with this. Quite often someone rams me from behind, just cause I stop at lights and even more often...and this I would like to add to the thread, is people using wrong lanes. Which kinda irritates me, when I am going to left or right lane only to be scratched by an idiot who gos straight anyway, so they could have stayed in the middle lane.

6 minutes ago, gpo said:

I think it would be better to completely remove the script-wise license thing, and just get the test using real people, aka instructors, it would create new job opportunities.

THIS! But then again, we should only make it IF players wish to achieve license that way, cause not everyone spawns IG with a character who is not seasoned driver already.

Edited by Engelbert
6 minutes ago, gpo said:

I think it would be better to completely remove the script-wise license thing, and just get the test using real people, aka instructors, it would create new job opportunities.

The only issue with this is people actually wanting to do this. Say you get 20 people that want to. That is no where near enough to cater the whole server.

• Zani locked this topic