TTCF working detail & graffiti

Suggestion template

Short description: Allow inmates/deputies to remove graffiti with the new graffiti script.

Detailed description: With the addition of the new graffiti script, this allows more dynamic and fresh opportunities for inmates to remove graffiti. This can be great for inmates because most graffiti is gang related and this can cause a mix of emotions for gang members. For example, inmates may be forced to clean their own gangs graffiti or rival gangs cleaning graffiti infront of rival gang members. This will allow deputies to branch away from the predetermined locations they already have and find new locations to go and do community service.

Commands to add: /cleangraffiti

Items to add: N/A

How would your suggestion improve the server? Inmates who may be lifers who commonly find them self on the same location for work details can expect to be in new places, cleaning allied or rival graffiti. It allows more roleplay opportunities for inmates outside of TTCF and impacts both legal and illegal roleplay.

Additional information:

1 minute ago, starbuck said:

it is a good idea on paper but i am already sick of public works cleaning off all my gangs graffiti every 2 hours

Fortunately, these working details happen only once every 2 days or so and I imagine we would only go to 1-2 locations per detail.

In theory it sounds good but let it be handled by a civilian section of law enforcement/introduce community service. Considering most people in custody are gang members it wouldn't be worth the risk of taking them to their own/rival neighborhoods. Planned escapes, dead drops, gang members approaching the cleaning crew and so on are all factors of this and no one in their right mind in law enforcement would want to do this. Also external work details are getting overused. It'd be nice to see internal work details within TTCF.

25 minutes ago, starbuck said:

it is a good idea on paper but i am already sick of public works cleaning off all my gangs graffiti every 2 hours

We love you too bro!

Robby

EDIT: I hope we the public works get the command to remove the graffitis! Yes I know y'all hate us but it's fun for us to roleplay it!

Edited by Planters80mm

I support this, although in real life you would have to be selected based on your crime / gang affiliation. It's basically a "good behavior" type of job so that would already create a large lack of inmates that are able to do such. 

• Wuhtah locked this topic