Fighting

Dustyboi

This change was specifically added to stop the rapid punch exploit, where you would run and press attack, throwing 20 punches in a second.
That caused issues where a person could just spam click into any fight no matter vs how many and win just by that exploit. 
It was abused and therefor this change was pushed, you still can fight people by locking onto them, or by just doing /me's in between.

But if you have a good suggestion for a change, (rather than saying change it back) please put it down here so a suggestion could be forwarded for the dev.

Stops people running like clowns. Encourages /me's, stand and swing ect. If someone runs around while 6 dudes try to batter him? Report it. No support, new system is much better than the chicken fights we used to have.

Edited by Gaius
10 hours ago, Bubonic said:

It's just a case of getting used to how it works now. Anyone that runs around during a fight can be checked IC'ly and made fun of purely for that factor. Fights are going to be way more realistic and everyone will slowly get used to the new system.

I agree to this. This update is down horrendously bad. It takes way too long to knock out someone, now its just waiting for someone to make the mistake to get knocked out, and frankly the run punch spam made fights WAY shorter and enjoyable!

Edit: People saying to write /me's mid brawl are just saying that you should take an L, because writing stuff mid brawl is just a way to lose a fight. If you are even gonna write /me's mid brawl, why do you even engage in a script fight? 🤨

Edited by Coldman321
20 minutes ago, Coldman321 said:

I agree to this. This update is down horrendously bad. It takes way too long to knock out someone, now its just waiting for someone to make the mistake to get knocked out, and frankly the run punch spam made fights WAY shorter and enjoyable!

Edit: People saying to write /me's mid brawl are just saying that you should take an L, because writing stuff mid brawl is just a way to lose a fight. If you are even gonna write /me's mid brawl, why do you even engage in a script fight? 🤨

Just fight like a human being, not like a bunch of chickens.

Seeing you all running in circle and punching the air is retarded and you all also seem to have some kind of mental disorder IC.

18 minutes ago, BigSmileLing said:

Just fight like a human being, not like a bunch of chickens.

Seeing you all running in circle and punching the air is retarded and you all also seem to have some kind of mental disorder IC.

Which is what I said, you either have some sort of disease to think that you can write a /me casually mid fight.

It's better to do a run punch combo to end a fight under a minute, than to run around and wait for the other party to make a mistake so you can capitalize on.

Because let's face it. Just like RP fighting via /flipcoin, neither party wants to lose.

Edited by Coldman321
2 minutes ago, Coldman321 said:

Which is what I said, you either have some sort of disease to think that you can write a /me casually mid fight.

It's better to do a run punch combo to end a fight under a minute, than to run around and wait for the other party to make a mistake so you can capitalize on.

Because let's face it. Just like RP fighting via /flipcoin, neither party wants to lose.

I haven't said anything about /me, just fight, burn your left mouse button with clicks.

• Upvote 1
  • Wuhtah locked this topic